No announcement yet.

Petition To DHS/USCIS Barring McGregor Entry Into USA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition To DHS/USCIS Barring McGregor Entry Into USA

Apparently there is a petition in the works seeking to deny Conor McGregor entry into the US after his trial, regardless if the outcome is it’s a super sensitive time to be making entry or immigration applications, and his violent actions were all recorded for all to see.

Plus there’s this:
    http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/20...item-3_22.html

Apparently the guy can’t stop saying the n word, and thinks he’s tough or something because the cops haven’t neutralized him yet.

Adonis Stevenson is already banned from the US for having been a hitman/enforcer in a human trafficking racket in Montreal, rumored to have beaten young girls.
    Clearly just because you are a weight class “champion” fighter, it doesn’t mean much to law enforceent.

Beat it...nobody gives a ****.

Comment

Some fools want to block entry for the biggest star in combat sports.

Conor is the only draw left in boxing and fans want to stop him fighting here.

Smdh idiots

Comment

Yeah I'm a taxpaying American citizen and I say ban him for life. We don't want scumbags like him polluting our great nation with his criminal acts and hateful attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          Yeah I'm a taxpaying American citizen and I say ban him for life. We don't want scumbags like him polluting our great nation with his criminal acts and hateful attitude.
          Connor was OK until he started rubbing shoulders with woman beater Floyd.

Just sayin....

Comment

I think the immigration activists are going to make an example of him.

Comment

Working...
            X