Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julio Cesar Chavez was one of the slickest boxers ever.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
    De la Hoya said the same thing.
    Oscar fought a way past prime chavez,,,,, and it was prime oscar who was at his peak,,,,, Similar to floyd vs gatti,,,, a peaking star vs an over the hill star,, and chavez was way better than gatti but you get the point,, it would be like jmm or hopkins fighting some peaking ATG now,,, Oscar caught chavez at the perfect time, not oscar's fault, he wasnt around in the 80s

Originally posted by AztecWanker View Post
    Everybody lands on that juice head Marquez. Everybody. Look at how TURDSACK Jandeng left his face. Marquez's defense is waaaay overrated.
    I totally agree,, everyone hits jmm,,, jmm is just a bad mofo and can take it and unleash a counter combo,,,,

Chavez was a much better defender in his prime than jmm ever was,,,, If jmm engages he gets tagged, that wasnt the case for chavez

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny
      Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

I think TS meant he was slick for the type of fighter that he was.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Thats not what the thread title states and he TS would still be wrong if that were the case.
      Maybe he used the wrong wording.

As far as pressure fighters go, you wouldn't say Chavez had some of the best D along with Duran?

I'm not saying compared to Sweet Pea or anything. I'm talking amongst those type of fighters (the pressure type).

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
      X