Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL! Mayweather and Joshua clown a fan trying to advertise a boxing device to them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
    I dont respect hustlers like that dude cause dude is hoping for a handout. But I guess you gotta give it a try cause what if mayweather would have came out to the car lmfao.

Lol, not only did they clown him but they crushed his hopes and dreams in front of everybody.

****ing Hilarious video from beginning to end.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
      LOL guy trying to make some money by selling some device but gets shot down haha.

“Come out to my car” Like Mayweather would say “ That’s a setup”

They’d chuck him in a van and kidnap him for 100 million

Lol, how would the headlines read on the news in England?

"Guy tries to promote boxing device gets shot down by Mayweather's TMT body guards at Meet & Greet"

Lol @ Mayweather telling the guy in the beginning, "you need to slow down, you're talking faster than my hands right now and I've got fast hands."
      Last edited by The Time; 05-23-2017, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Ah man, that was like Dragon's Den.
        At least he tried.

Comment

Here's the device Floyd, hop in.

We gotta take you back to fight Paul Williams before he lost his legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            That was funny? Mayweather being completely dismissive to an entrepreneur and AJ laughing along just like everyone else when they're in Money May's presence.
            Maybe I can tell some knock-knock jokes and put you guys in stitches.
            Haha yeah i agree with you. Wasnt really funny.
            But that "one of you come to my car" line was pretty funny

Comment

Working...
            X