No announcement yet.

Ice T told Tupac "If you think a n*gga shot you why you making a diss record?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Both Biggie and Pac were taken out by other forces.

It wasnt Puffy or Suge or what ever.

Listen to John Potash on Tupacs killings.

He nailed it.

There were many attempts on Tupacs life, before he even went to death row.

Tupac was from a Panther family. People like Bono of U2 and Bob Geldof and Madonna and all these other fa9s who throw concerts to free Sekon Odgia and Mumia Abu Jamal and other black/political prisoners are all forgetting that they were Tupacs family and Tupac grew up around them.

The FBI would torture Tupac in jail. Yes torture him. John Potash reveals it all.

He has been on this case for 14 years or something.

He talks about how the FBI turned the westcoast black panthers against the eastcoast black panthers in 60's or 70's , i cant remember.

And how they used the same formula and how they documented it. And how this is publicly available if u want to see it ( something along those lines )

They did the same with Tupac and Biggie.

He also reminds us that the FBI followed Tupac every where and he shows proof of that with them having photos of Tupac no matter where he was.

Dude nailed it
    Drop that link.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Drop that link.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRx1olz16lY

around 23.30 mark he talks about Tupac.

Amazing dude he was

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRx1olz16lY

around 23.30 mark he talks about Tupac.

Amazing dude he was
        I see Bob Marley is mentioned too. A few hours before Bob was shot, a white man came and told them not to performed at the freedom concert because it was viewed as a concert to support the then government which was quite friendly with Cuba but I don't really know what was up with that.

Comment

I see Bob Marley is mentioned too. A few hours before Bob was shot, a white man came and told them not to performed at the freedom concert because it was viewed as a concert to support the then government which was quite friendly with Cuba but I don't really know what was up with that.

Yes,

Thats not the only link.

There was one i found specifically for Tupac by this guy.

It had black and white background.

He told everything. Search around and you will find it.

Bob was a legend. They killed him too . Someone tried machine gunning him down too

Comment

He talks about how Tupac meeting with Huey Newton and how they were restarting the Black Panthers and to get Geronimo Pratt out of jail.

Tupac + Huey Newton ?

Oh fock no!

Thats dangerous shyt.

He talks about 5-6 attempts on Tupacs life before they finally got him

Comment

He talks about how Tupac meeting with Huey Newton and how they were restarting the Black Panthers and to get Geronimo Pratt out of jail.

Tupac + Huey Newton ?

Oh fock no!

Thats dangerous shyt.

He talks about 5-6 attempts on Tupacs life before they finally got him
              When he was in the hospital in Vegas after he got shot he told friends and family don't leave him because the doctors are gonna kill him.

Comment

Yes,

Thats not the only link.

There was one i found specifically for Tupac by this guy.

It had black and white background.

He told everything. Search around and you will find it.

Bob was a legend. They killed him too . Someone tried machine gunning him down too
                Cancer killed Bob. He was shot during that incident but lived.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  When he was in the hospital in Vegas after he got shot he told friends and family don't leave him because the doctors are gonna kill him.
                  But his mom decided to take him off life support.

Comment

Cancer killed Bob. He was shot during that incident but lived.
                    They gave him football boots with some sorta needle in there that pricked his toe

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Pac was killed by em. Plain and simple

Comment

Working...
                      X