Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Comments Thread: "Miracle Man" Jacobs vs "Good Boy" Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin wins by KO around 8-10 rounds..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
      Jacobs has all of the tools to beat GGG except the chin. Golovkin catches him eventually. It could be at anytime from the opening bell to the finishing bell.
      That didn't help Quillin.

Quillin had enough power to stop Jacobs....but look what happened.

Jacobs has KO power in both hands...what if GGG gets caught??

Hmmmmmmm

Don't give me that iron chin shi.t...Margarito and Librado Andrade used to have one of those.

If GGG pulls out with his hands down against Jacobs(like he always does)he'll be the one on the canvas.

Jacobs is all wrong for Golovkin

Comment

So are you denying that Jacobs got dropped against Mora because he left himself open or was it because of Mora's "power"?

I claimed that Jacobs leaves himself open at times when going in for the kill. I supported that claim by citing the Mora knockdown.

It's up to the fighter he is going after to exploit that opening and GGG would.
        Not as much as GGG
        He drops his punches to his waist...every time...regardless the opponent.

Jacobs....brings his punches straight back
        Golovklin....drops his punches to his waist,then he brings them up.

GGG has a glitch...a hiccup in his delivery.

He's open after every punch...that's why Brook was able to light him up..Jacobs would have stopped him.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
          Golovkin stops him inside 8. The only way jacobs wins is if ggg accidently hits him while he is down. Jacobs is no lemieux, he will milk it in andre dirrell fashion and call dr shaw.

You mean Lemieux is no Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            That didn't help Quillin.

Quillin had enough power to stop Jacobs....but look what happened.

Jacobs has KO power in both hands...what if GGG gets caught??

Hmmmmmmm

Don't give me that iron chin shi.t...Margarito and Librado Andrade used to have one of those.

If GGG pulls out with his hands down against Jacobs(like he always does)he'll be the one on the canvas.

Jacobs is all wrong for Golovkin
            Punching power isn't the only thing that dictates a knockout. Quillin got caught early and didn't have what it took to survive. I don't think the fight should have been stopped so early but that's what happens.

Jacobs chin is nowhere close to iron. Any fighter who gets put down by Sergio "9 ko" Mora needs to have their chin questioned. Jacobs wasn't 100% after that knockdown because he backed off of Mora a bit.

Quillin was more concerned with surviving rather than getting a knockout. You can't tell me that Jacobs didn't go after Quillin and Mora in a different way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              You're right, I like Jacobs and it's just that if Mora floored him, GGG could end him
              Yes but Jacobs would have to get sloppy like he did with Mora. I don't think Golovkin just walks right on through Jacobs at all. In fact he's going to have a pretty hard time with Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Not as much as GGG
                He drops his punches to his waist...every time...regardless the opponent.

Jacobs....brings his punches straight back
                Golovklin....drops his punches to his waist,then he brings them up.

GGG has a glitch...a hiccup in his delivery.

He's open after every punch...that's why Brook was able to light him up..Jacobs would have stopped him.
                I agree. However this doesn't change the fact that Jacobs doesn't leave himself open at times, just less than GGG.

Comment

Punching power isn't the only thing that dictates a knockout. Quillin got caught early and didn't have what it took to survive. I don't think the fight should have been stopped so early but that's what happens.

Jacobs chin is nowhere close to iron. Any fighter who gets put down by Sergio "9 ko" Mora needs to have their chin questioned. Jacobs wasn't 100% after that knockdown because he backed off of Mora a bit.

Quillin was more concerned with surviving rather than getting a knockout. You can't tell me that Jacobs didn't go after Quillin and Mora in a different way.
                  Jacobs's chin doesn't have to be iron if he catches GGG and knocks him out.

Golovkin's flaws were put on full display by a WW.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                    You're right, I like Jacobs and it's just that if Mora floored him, GGG could end him

Comment

Bets will be placed on which round GGG get's the KO, no other outcome of the fight is possible in our world or other dimensions just as the case was with the Khanelo fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X