Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you give Wladimir Klitschko credit if he defeats Tyson Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you give Wladimir Klitschko credit if he defeats Tyson Fury?

Will you give Wladimir Klitschko credit and respect if he defeats Tyson Fury?

Fury is an age 27, undefeated 6'9" heavyweight. He has an 85" wingspan, much of it in his long arms.

Klitschko is approaching his 40th birthday, is 6'6". He has an 81" wingspan, proportionally more of it in his shoulders rather than his shorter 26" arms.

If Wlad beats Fury, will you recognize it as a good win for the aging heavyweight champion?
    Yes, I'll give him credit and respect
    78.05%
    No
    21.95%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by The Hammer; 11-22-2015, 07:39 PM.

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Will you give Wladimir Klitschko credit and respect if he defeats Tyson Fury?

Fury is an age 27, undefeated 6'9" heavyweight with an 85" wingspan, much of it in his long arms.

Klitschko is approaching his 40th birthday, is 6'6" with a 81" wingspan, much of it in his shoulders rather than his much shorter 26" arms.

If Wlad beats Fury, will you recognize it as a good win for the aging heavyweight champion?
    Doubtful, most of the guys rooting for Fury either hate Klitschko or they're british. It won't change honestly, as much as they hate Klitschko and are in denial with his greatness. The less deluded boxing fans know Wlad is an ATG HOF

Comment

Yes I would - I rate Tyson's ability, and I think it would be a legacy enhancing win. Although I think Tyson would only be a gatekeeper in the 90's, he has the quality to be a belt holder in this era. Let's see how good he is. I hope Wlad doesn't wipe him out in 2 rounds or something, I want to see what he has.

Comment

These clowns on this forum don't give any credit for any of the top guys no matter who they beat.

It's pointless to care, but yeah I'd give Wlad credit for sure. I think Tyson is going to give him a tough night, however long it lasts, Tyson won't ***** out the way the rest of Wlads opponents do.

Comment

No, never. I can't give credit to a white man from Europe. Only the slick brothas in America get credit

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            No, never. I can't give credit to a white man from Europe. Only the slick brothas in America get credit
            Thanks for being honest about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Thanks for being honest about it.

Comment

Yeah, for sure. I expect him to win, but if he does it should be seen as a good win for him.

Comment

Of course. Fury is a huge, undefeated top five heavyweight who is strong and relentless. He's in his prime and seems extremely motivated to put on a show. Hopefully he's not all talk like Haye was and can give klitchko a tough fight at least.

Comment

yeah i think it will be a very good win.

Comment

Working...
                    X