No announcement yet.

Lomachenko on Kovalev vs Pascal 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko on Kovalev vs Pascal 2

All ESNEWS reporters sound like ******s.

Comment

Klimas is taking care of his clients, which is good as TR doesn't seem to be. Hopefully he fights someone better like Eric Hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by From Russia View Post
        All ESNEWS reporters sound like ******s.
        Lmao, especially the white snow girl she is dumb as hell but I guess you can't have the sub reporters being better than the main one (Ellie) so he'd have to recruit really special people.

Comment

.....you had me thinking he was gonna be on the card

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            Yeah that's what I thought at first

Comment

Faaaaaaaaaaaaack.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                Lmao, especially the white snow girl she is dumb as hell but I guess you can't have the sub reporters being better than the main one (Ellie) so he'd have to recruit really special people.
                Yeah, Ellie is an ATG ******, the guy is very active, he been so long in this business and has opportunity to speak with best fighters/trainers on a daily basis, but he still dksab and asks most idiotic questions that I ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by From Russia View Post
                  Yeah, Ellie is an ATG ******, the guy is very active, he been so long in this business and has opportunity to speak with best fighters/trainers on a daily basis, but he still dksab and asks most idiotic questions that I ever heard.
                  He really should open up his twitter account and tell people when he is next to fighters trainers and ask the people following him what to ask, I mean anyone with half a damn brain would do this!
                  That way we would actually get solid questions, sure there will be some stupid ones in the list but atleast we could get the rare good question, good information brought out that we want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    That's what I thought as well.

They do need to keep Loma active. I don't want him to sit out another 6 months. Koasicha didn't give him anything. He should be able to comeback in early 2016.

Comment

Working...
                    X