Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As long fans cheer on Kovalev ducking Adonis, Duva will always flee the WBC purse bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Kovalev beats Stevenson without much trouble.

He has more tools in his belt than Stevenson.

Comment

Thread fail

#newbie
      #overatedposter
      #babydck

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Bruh quit making threads about this same ole topic with the same ole info that we've known about for months. At least wait til there is new info to **** talk Duva like I do.
        Eff, just 3 days ago; how come Kovalev is still launching his commercials, if this is not only for making fans believe he still want this fight. When he is well aware his mother is doing everything to block it.
        If some fans look at only one side of the coin, it's obvious that none of them will criticize the one who blind them, with lies, trash talks and drunks driver style TV advertisements.
        So when you say old topic, you're right; But in our era, 6 months is an eternity, and people have a tendency to forget thigs they shouldn't forget.

No body tell him,
        Ducker quit making videos about this same ole paper with the same ole lie that you keep on repeating for months. At least ...

Comment

love how you turned the pic to the left, it looks like they are both lying down

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            You really should stop making these threads.

IMO HBO is blocking the fight. Kov is a willing participant, which surprises me because he always talked about wanting to fight Adonis.

First it was Haymon in 2014. Now its HBO/Kov in 2015. It would be nice if they just let it go to a purse bid and have the fight in 2016.
            Back then in 2013, when she had Kovalev, she was ready to sacrifice him for few bucks, her company was broke, with Curtis Stevens as the best boxer from her team. She was really upset when her company couldn't make that 1.3 million with a rematch clause, by fighting Stevenson. But when she manage to get Hopkins in the ring, and strip him from his 2 championship Belts; Kovalev automatically saved Main Events promotions.
            When he fought Jean Pascal, he brought money Kathy Duva thought she would never see again in her life. So even if Kovalev contract was terminated with HBO, she rethought about the turn of events, just to realise she couldn't take the risk to match the only valuable boxer she have against Stevenson, no F way.
            *God sent Kovalev to me, and I know why God did what he did when he made Stevenson leave HBO for Showtime.
            For Duva, Kovalev should never fight Stevenson, she know he'll loose.

*She went to russia for 1 thing only, to sign up new Kovalevs, like Beterbiev, like GGG ...
            Last edited by TheThirdEye; 10-29-2015, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X