Ariana Grande Apparently hates America and Americans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Ariana Grande Apparently hates America and Americans

Here is what I have to say about Ariana Grande

I wish an American Soldier were in there because he would have shamed her ass into tears.

Comment

it boggles my mind how people can be so rude to other human beings. she talked to that woman like she was an animal, robot, etc; not a human.

i hope this ariana girl's looks fade. she'll be gone once they do. she really can't sing well, and i doubt she's a musical / creative talent.

Comment

Yeah well America doesn't like her!

Comment

These are the kinds of people that America turns into millionaires.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            it boggles my mind how people can be so rude to other human beings. she talked to that woman like she was an animal, robot, etc; not a human.

i hope this ariana girl's looks fade. she'll be gone once they do. she really can't sing well, and i doubt she's a musical / creative talent.
            MLB Just kicked her off the ASG Concert team. She is not performing at the ASG for her comments. She has ruined herself.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              i hope this ariana girl's looks fade.
              Looks? B*tch looks like she's 12.

Comment

She better not say that in my neighborhood. Where I live we got a lot of hitters. The girls that roam these streets will cut you deep for saying something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  She better not say that in my neighborhood. Where I live we got a lot of hitters. The girls that roam these streets will cut you deep for saying something like that.
                  She better not say that **** in Oakland. People would make her **** her pants out here.

Comment

so b*tch is in a donut shop

and then more donuts come out

and she says "what the f**k is that, I hate Americans, I hate America".

that's quite a peculiar reaction

Comment

Working...
                    X