Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most handsome boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magdaleno is a good looking dude, no ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
      Sergio, Lucas, Felix Sturm, Wladimir, Froch (minus the nose), prime Carlos Quintana, Diego Magdaleno are P4P dishes. Sorry, I don't find black guys attractive.
      Weak A$$ list. Donaire baby all the way!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
        LMAO man this made me laugh hard, Canelo's baby mama really wanted to get back at him and hurt his feelings, so she slept with this ugly ass fool, girls will do that crap. I don't get it either.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          Weak A$$ list. Donaire baby all the way!!!!!!!!
          see, donaire's receding hairline and just under 5'9 frame doesn't quantify him as good looking.

you gotta go with either deontay wilder or martinez here.

Comment

Back in the day a young Oscar De La Hoya, and the facts speak for themselves, he drew millions of young girls and women to his fights and was a teen idol and wasn't even an actor. His downfall was he had a super girly high pitch voice like Tyson.

Currently you have to go with Wladimir Klitscho he is real masculine looking and built like a greek statue.

Comment

I think Wlad is very handsome, and he's got the ideal male physique in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Back in the day a young Oscar De La Hoya, and the facts speak for themselves, he drew millions of young girls and women to his fights and was a teen idol and wasn't even an actor. His downfall was he had a super girly high pitch voice like Tyson.

Currently you have to go with Wladimir Klitscho he is real masculine looking and built like a greek statue.

i remember my mom had a crush on oscar

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko or Sergio Martinez IMO.

Wladimir is sculpted like a god. Something out of Greek Mythology.

Comment

Gay thread...

Comment

wlad? really? i dont see it, ppl tend to say kessler a lot too in these threads (not in this one yet) which baffles me completely. wlad to me is average looking ( donaire too btw), kessler is ugly.

good looking guys would be sergio, dlh, sturm, cotto, jermain taylor, danny garcia and haye. gotta throw stevenson in there too, the mans name is adonis and rightfully so, his physique is ridiculous.

and its not gay to simply recognize guys who are good looking. good looks in both men and women primarily comes down to the bone structure of the face so its easy to recognize when someone has it. no different from recognizing when someone is in shape.

the ppl who say its gay to recognize another mans looks are usually the ones in the closet, too insecure about their manhood to answer a simple question on a forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X