Marquez' Secret Weapon: Cupping Therapy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez' Secret Weapon: Cupping Therapy

Pacquiao is in trouble!

I've seen that before, the skin "inflates" and rises up in the cup.

Comment

Looks painful.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Pacquiao is in trouble!

Marquez has ****!

Comment

I did that before its great massage I would highly recommend it I didnt know it was popular in Mexico thought only Chinese do it
          no racist

Comment

Yeah, apparently it's a very old practice in traditional Chinese medicine. One of their Olympic swimmers was doing it in 2008.

Comment

That's the source of the round patch on JMM's shoulder that people were wondering about when those pictures came out.

Marquez definitely seems like a guy who's open minded about different approaches, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Yeah, apparently it's a very old practice in traditional Chinese medicine. One of their Olympic swimmers was doing it in 2008.

Those cups might feel good sucking something else. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  That's the source of the round patch on JMM's shoulder that people were wondering about when those pictures came out.

Marquez definitely seems like a guy who's open minded about different approaches, that's for sure.
                  like drinking piss?

Comment

As a child, we went to some old curandero type man in Mexico and I saw my father go through this type of therapy. Apparently, it's a very old practice that rejuvenates you or something like that.

And before you ask, no father never partook in urine therapy.

Comment

Working...
                    X