No announcement yet.

Home Depot Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Depot Center

Anyone ever been to a boxing event here? What are the best seats?

not a bad seat in the house, i always get the 25 dollar seats and work my way down. its a small venue, they box in a tennis court stadium

Comment

YA BRO, BEEN TO MANY FIGHT FIGHTS THERE MARQUEZ VS VAZQUEZ 1, MARGARITO VS WILLIAMS, DARCHINYAN VS MIJARES, RIOS VS ANTILLION, TARVER VS KAYODE, ABRAHAM VS WARD... VERY GOOD PLACE TO SEE ANY FIGHT... ANY SEAT IS GREAT... TRUST ME BRO... GOING THIS SAT AS WELL... CHEERS!!!!

Comment

I've cover some fights there from press row, but from what I've seen, there is not a bad seat in the house, its the perfect size.

Comment

Thanks for the info, think ill go with the $50 seats.

Comment

The promoters must get a deal on the venue because its always been empty whenever I've been there. It is a great lil venue debating on rolling down for the donaire fight.

Comment

BS, nose bleeds you cant see nothing, you just watch from the big screen. Bring binoculars kid for the $25 seats. De la hoya vs Forbes

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                BS, nose bleeds you cant see nothing, you just watch from the big screen. Bring binoculars kid for the $25 seats. De la hoya vs Forbes
                Dlh vs forbes was in the soccer stadium, and you are exagerating, but in the tennis stadium where most events are held no bad seat!

Comment

was there for the ward-abraham fight and no bad seats at all, nice little venue.

Comment

any info on the weigh in? if so pm me, i plan on attending

Comment

Working...
                    X