No announcement yet.

Is Freddie Roach Training Malignaggi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Freddie Roach Training Malignaggi?

As you may know Malignaggi is now training at the wildcard with Khan, Pacquio et al but I ask is Roach now is main trainer or is it still Sharif Younan with Freddie coming in occassionaly?

Who is Malignaggi's trianer now?

Ive been wondering this myself

Comment

A) Freddie Roach
      B) Sharif Younan
      C) Other

The correct answer is D) Who gives a **** about Malignaggi. He is so gay.

Comment

if thats the case, it makes no sense. didnt paulie complain about the style buddy had him fighting

Comment

Malignaggi says he has a new trainer, but never mentioned who. I doubt it's Freddie.

edit: And no, he's not training with Pacquiao. The b1tch has been avoiding him and steroids talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
            As you may know Malignaggi is now training at the wildcard with Khan, Pacquio et al but I ask is Roach now is main trainer or is it still Sharif Younan with Freddie coming in occassionaly?

Who is Malignaggi's trianer now?
            roach isn't his trainer. malignaggi just works out and trains there.

Comment

Malignaggi can't afford a trainer.

;-)

Comment

Iv heard from a reliable source in the television industry that he is working undercover for a new tv documentary investigating freddie roaches and alex ariza's suspect 'training' methods. Paulie's been wearing a hidden undercover camera in his headband..

EDIT: Ooops they told me not to tell anyone.

Comment

Working...
                X