Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expell Israeli rogue state ambassador from Ireland and shut down its embassy now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expell Israeli rogue state ambassador from Ireland and shut down its embassy now!

Please Help and Sign this Petition[/FONT]"]

To: Irish Government , Israeli rogue state embassy Ireland

A Chairde,

I create this petition in light of the Israeli rogue state army's brutal slaughter of humanitarian activists(which has been confirmed to be in the dozens and rising) bringing food and medical supplies to the oppressed and poor of Gaza in Palestine, who suffer tremendous hardship as a result of a Zionist embargo that prohibits food and essentials from all over the world reaching these beleaguered people in desperate need of aid.

For decades the Israeli rogue state has been relentless in its attempts to enslave and oppress the proud people of Palestine, the original inhabitants of the region, yet the political establishment in Ireland is prepared to allow the Israeli rogue state representation in this country despite Irelands long history of oppression and denial of sovereignty under British rule. Despite this the Irish state has no compunction in allowing the Israeli rogue state an embassy in Dublin.

It is time this state showed some integrity and expelled the Israeli rogue state from Ireland were its ambassador is not welcome.
    This petition is to prove to the political establishment in Ireland that the Irish people do not want an Israeli rogue state presence, and call for its ambassador be expelled from our shores and its embassy closed down with immediate effect.

Todays events are a good catylst to create this petition and for the Irish people to sign it.
    The petition will be presented to those in the Israeli rogue state embassy and those in the Irish political establishment in the very near future.

Go raibh maith agat

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

http://www.petitiononline.com/Israelno/petition.html

I fully support this....

I am checking to see if there are any protests being organised at the Israeli Embassy here in NSW.....

**** ISRAEL.....this is bull****....you dont kill innocent aid workers and get away with it scum

Comment

signed it mate and sent it on to my friends and family

Comment

So far we have 3 Irishmen on Boxingscene who support this....

Anyone else???

Comment

Thanks Guys!
          Im sure Ireland are the not the only country doing petitions,
          If you find some From anywhere in the world send them to me and I will sign

Comment

Nice one am sharing this!

Comment

Originally posted by .PrettyBoy32. View Post
              Thanks Guys!
              Im sure Ireland are the not the only country doing petitions,
              If you find some From anywhere in the world send them to me and I will sign
              I was just watching Al Jazeera and a ****ing Israeli Spokesmen were saying these Humanitarian workers are terrorists....

what ****ing scum......they are so ****ing pathetic

Comment

i support this,fuking zoinest killing innocent aid workers,scum of the earth

Comment

I support this :0

Comment

Closing the door to diplomats, that's the path to peace.

Comment

Working...
                    X