Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Lennox Lewis vs Prime Riddick Bowe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lewis would have beat him, no doubt.

Comment

Lewis wins
      bowe didnt want nothing to do with lewis and theres a reason for that

Comment

prime? bowe but wasnt he scared of lewis because the olympics or amateurs or something?

Comment

Lewis beat Bowe in the 88 Olympics. Bowe was not knocked out, he was stopped on his feet protesting after several standing eight counts from memory. Lewis clearly deserved his win.

That said, I think the Bowe of 91/92 was a far superior fighting machine. He did much better against a peak Holyfield than Lewis ever did against even the old Holyfield, what 8 years or so later.

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
            Lewis wins
            bowe didnt want nothing to do with lewis and theres a reason for that
            thats it right there in a nutshell Bowe knew Lewis had his number

Comment

Even though Bowe's prime was shorter than Lewis, during that time span he was great. Riddick could have beaten Lewis in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I think Lewis was obviously better on the outside and would be able to keep him at range most the fight. Lewis by UD.
                yer i would go for lewis

Comment

Lewis by knockout within five rounds.

Comment

I'm a little suprised by the heavy voting in Lewis's favour.

But those predicting a knockout for Lewis clearly have not seen prime Bowe fight, his chin was terrific.......plus he was never stopped and only ever lost one very close decision to prime Holyfield. Even when clearly shot against Golota he was only stopped by low blows.

Bowe was very heavy handed and could land bombs late into fights, check out Holyfield 1. Lewis's chin would surely be tested and we all know that Lewis's losses to McCall and Rahman were one punch KOs.

Comment

Lewis wins a UD.easy fight to predict

bowe was tough but lewis was an all round better fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X