Collapse
No announcement yet.

PISSES PANTS at Fight Night Round 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ps3 is the most powerful out of all of the systems especially with that bluray dvd disc that holds 50gigs of space. But it wont be fascinating unless it is properly put to use. I have seen screenshots of Madden 06 on XBOX and it looks just as phenomenol.

Damn all of these systems are offering something different it is hard to choose.

The Xbox360 will more or less be a media hub to do anything, basically a pc for a tv. So that kind of strays me away except their live capabilities will probably suck me in and kick the most ass.

The PS3 has the backing from all developers and will probably have the better games, but god damn the controller is so f-n ugly and just looks unbearable:
    http://media.ps3.ign.com/articles/61...g_2786347.html

But the power and capabilities is insane only if they put them to use, which means I dont want to see games on the ps2 ported over to the 360 or Revolution and looking remotely the same. When games are stacked on 50gig discs they shouldnt be altered.

The Revolution is an alternative to your regular gaming. It will feature free online capabilities with the ability to download all of nintendos past library of games for free or a small monthly charge. (how sweet is that) The controller is something that is being talked about and is supposed to be "revolutionary" it is supposed to respond to our movements so who knows.

Each console will offer totally something different and each new console will be great, and each stack up fairly well.

Now the killer is the prices it is "speculation" at this point it will look like this.

Revolution-$149.99-$249.99
    PS3-$249.99-$299.99
    XBOX 360-$349.99-$499.99

Considering the capabilities of each the prices are fair, I like the Xbox for sports games so hopefully they capatalize on that, but if the PS3 gets awesome online support comparable to xbox then that will give it an extra edge.

Which one will you be getting?

I will definately get the Revolution, since I already have a pc chances are I will pick up the ps3 instead of the 360.

Maybe though.

Everything just looks to damn good.

Comment

Microsoft will lose it's ass if it retails over $300.

None of them are going to utilize the full capabilities. By the time they start programming for them, the new systems will be out.

I'll get the XBox if it's not over $300, simply for Halo 3. Then again, I'll probably wait for it, because they might offer special pack, and the price might have dropped a bit.

If the XBox retails over $300, I won't get it until it drops a lot. Then I might get the PS3 for MGS4, and other games.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
        http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/748/748455/vids_1.html

Jesus christ is all that can be said.
        Damn spinks...you had me all worked up..wondering who on earth would do such a thing! Just a game... Oh well....

Comment

Bad-Of course they wont be pushed to their full capabilities but they better offer some pretty stellar stuff. I wouldnt be surprised to see the xbox360 be priced above 300 for its capabilities. But a price drop would be in the near future, if it gets released in November then they will drop it when the other systems will be released.

Im a fan of neither game you speak of but totally see the understanding for picking one up. Halo 3 will be released when the revolution and ps3 is launched to gain an edge on sales again. (good strategy)

I wont be picking any system up as they are released, just to damn high especially when they will drop within months.

Ohh yeah games will be sold for $59.99 for the 360.

Tracy-I guess it is just a game but that is crazy what technology is getting into.

Im a nerd.

Comment

Bad-Of course they wont be pushed to their full capabilities but they better offer some pretty stellar stuff. I wouldnt be surprised to see the xbox360 be priced above 300 for its capabilities. But a price drop would be in the near future, if it gets released in November then they will drop it when the other systems will be released.

Im a fan of neither game you speak of but totally see the understanding for picking one up. Halo 3 will be released when the revolution and ps3 is launched to gain an edge on sales again. (good strategy)

I wont be picking any system up as they are released, just to damn high especially when they will drop within months.

Ohh yeah games will be sold for $59.99 for the 360.

Tracy-I guess it is just a game but that is crazy what technology is getting into.

Im a nerd.
            Hey, my kid loves them too...she just traded her PS 2 in for an X-Box, and sometime soon she's gonna have to show me how to play the games she has. I'm sure I'll be buying some new ones for her upcoming B-day too! Those things are a killer at $50 a pop

Comment

Originally posted by tracylee
              Hey, my kid loves them too...she just traded her PS 2 in for an X-Box, and sometime soon she's gonna have to show me how to play the games she has. I'm sure I'll be buying some new ones for her upcoming B-day too! Those things are a killer at $50 a pop

Got Fight Night?

I try not to pick them up at $50.00 being in college im on a budget and will either download them or wait til a price drop. Only games I anticipate (which isnt to often) is when I will pay 50.

Fight Night Round 2 is the only game I play, I am to addicted to boxing.

Comment

Got Fight Night?

I try not to pick them up at $50.00 being in college im on a budget and will either download them or wait til a price drop. Only games I anticipate (which isnt to often) is when I will pay 50.

Fight Night Round 2 is the only game I play, I am to addicted to boxing.
                She hasnt asked for that yet, but I fully expect her to after the trip to Memphis on June 18th!!! Then we'll both be playing Hey Spinks..did ST call you yet? I just talked to him and it's all a 'go'!

Comment

Originally posted by tracylee
                  She hasnt asked for that yet, but I fully expect her to after the trip to Memphis on June 18th!!! Then we'll both be playing Hey Spinks..did ST call you yet? I just talked to him and it's all a 'go'!

No, I wont be able to make it to Memphis. I shot ST a pm hopefully we can do it some other time.

I wish you guys the best of time though.

Comment

No, I wont be able to make it to Memphis. I shot ST a pm hopefully we can do it some other time.

I wish you guys the best of time though.
                    Damn, he just called me an hour ago and said that both you and BigPappy were a 'go'...that sucks Spinks! I was looking forward to meeting you and your lady

Comment

I wish I could have went, I received my syllabus from the class I am taking up and we have an exam that following Monday. With that and the teeth getting pulled it is just to inconvienent.

I feel bad giving ST the shaft though, considering he is providing us with such a great opportunity.

Comment

Working...
                      X