Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL @ Marquez' shirt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he beat Mannys ass the first time after the first round. The second one was very close and could have gone either way so im not disputing that W for Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
      Pacquiao was dropping left hands on that prick's head from rounds 6-10 in the first fight with Marquez. And Manny won the 12th. Please tell me how you scored some of those rounds for Marquez?

NO! Marquez was dropping right hands on Pac at will. BOW down foo and embrace Marquez as your daddy

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
        First of all, you didn't beat Pacquiao once, much less twice. Even if you think the fights were close, you got dropped in both, which pretty much eliminated your argument of saying you CLEARLY won either. And I still don't understand how anyone scored the first fight for Marquez. In terms of rounds, Pacquiao won 8. With the knockdowns, it was a rout.

Second of all, you misspelled YOU'RE on the back of your brilliant shirt. I would hope at least one person in his camp could speak enough English to know that.

Still hope this fight is next at 140 pounds, but that shirt just makes Marquez look like a moron. When you misspell something as obvious as YOU'RE, it comes off as funny, not taunting.

And everybody on here who doesn't know the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE...this would be a great time to learn it. It doesn't get any easier than that.
        Name the rounds.

Comment

Working...
        X