Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine what a prime Oscar delahoya destroys PBF's ass.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Goddamn, this muthaphukka is the king of making threads just to get his ass whooped. STRUGG got the Zab Judah complex

naaaaaah.............

Comment

• Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
      FUK you...... "Max kellerman wanna be"
      is that the best you got max fuking kellerman

suck **** ****

Comment

naaaaaah.............
        yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post

suck **** ****
          the best.....LOL......theres no price here son.........what you gunning for "e" respect or "e" friendship.......................LOL

Comment

the best.....LOL......theres no price here son.........what you gunning for "e" respect or "e" friendship.......................LOL

Comment

suck **** ****

how does it feel like........to be an "e' cheerleader........LOL.....fukin loser

Comment

how does it feel like........to be an "e' cheerleader........LOL.....fukin loser
                how does it ..............feel........to get butt............fuked............in your own............thread..............****........... .........

Comment

LOL.........youre the " wait....i take back my genaro argument" kid......word of advise....stop dickridin other posters.........LOL

Comment

how does it ..............feel........to get butt............fuked............in your own............thread..............****........... .........
                    well its the internet baby..........LOL......i aint gunning for "E" respect like you..............LOL.......

Comment

well its the internet baby..........LOL......i aint gunning for "E" respect like you..............LOL.......
                      do actually think you would ever get E respect making threads like this one???lol

your a funny guy

you call it dickriding,i was just stating the truth,go back through the last 6 pages and you got fuked up,time to let it go and make another floyd thread

Comment

Working...
                      X