No announcement yet.

Ufc’s dana white giving away 10 pairs of tickets to pacquiao-clottey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheSituation II View Post
    I don't understand the hatred on here. What's wrong with Dana White?
    He just harps on the politics of Boxing.

The rest is just McDojoism.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
      White is actually a fan of the sport just not the politics behind it and attends fights a bit

cool that he supporting this fight
      It would be great if he actually attended fights other than Floyds, Manny's or Oscars.
      Hes nothing more than a casual fan. Watch him tear this card down after the event.

Comment

Dana White like any red blooded Americans loves action packed fights. Thats why MMA is becoming very popular, and now Pac style of fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Skin View Post
          Why the **** has that **** got tickets anyway?
          **** dana white!
          expect a big UFC event in cowboys stadium in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboy1983 View Post
            I don't see Bob Arum walking around with Kimbo/Rampage tickets..Dana needs a better PR team..One minute boxing is dying the next he's giving away tickets..wierd
            dana white loves boxing.

you guys know he's an amateur boxer and use to have boxing gym for troubled youths right?

most of his criticism of boxing is similar to ours. the top guys don't fight each other , too many belts , boring fights , etc.

the rest is just him in promotion mode for ufc.

Comment

obviousy he goes becaues he will take anything he can learn from the event itself to help out his company the UFC, imo. doesnt he always say how mma is superior to boxing? i think he just goes to the events to see how its run, organized etc so he can better his own company. i could be wrong as hell though lol. he could be a big ass boxing fan as well.

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
                clottey dont get knocked out, barely ever even gets stunned... he fell on a off balance jab cotto throw but thats it...

i dont see manny knocking him out
                i don't see it either.

manny couldn't ko cotto or delahoya.

clottey has a better chin than cotto and he'll be less open than delahoya.

if clottey gets stopped it's by tko.

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
                  obviousy he goes becaues he will take anything he can learn from the event itself to help out his company the UFC, imo. doesnt he always say how mma is superior to boxing? i think he just goes to the events to see how its run, organized etc so he can better his own company. i could be wrong as hell though lol. he could be a big ass boxing fan as well.
                  dana is a big boxing fan.

Comment

Damn id sell those with quickness.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                      It would be great if he actually attended fights other than Floyds, Manny's or Oscars.
                      Hes nothing more than a casual fan. Watch him tear this card down after the event.
                      Nah. He'll be at the event. Not watching it on PPV.

The production on DLH/Pac did stink though.

Comment

Working...
                      X