Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PACQUAIO in slow motion is FASTER then FLOYD JR!!!! VIDEO

PACQUIAO is like FERRARI.

FLOYD is like YUGO!

i think pac throws faster combos than Mayweather. But floyd is quicker with his single shots, quicker upper body movement especially when dodging punches, Pac has faster in and out movement but Floyd has quicker escapes to the side up over around movement. Only guy i see matching Pacs combo speed now is Gamboa

Comment

Google "framerate"...

Comment

How fast are the PED's in his blood? 30, 24, or 14 days before he flushes that sh-t out?

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
          How fast are the PED's in his blood? 30, 24, or 14 days before he flushes that sh-t out?
          BIGGEST FAIL OF ALL TIME!

YOU HAVE ZERO EVIDENCE!

But there is evidence that FLOYD is juicing XYLOCAINE!

Comment

He's PED's were moving at 73mph which is an illegal speed limit if he entered the UK

As for the video's, don't be silly.

Pac and Floyd weren't trying to do a speed contest. Plus Floy's video is from a mobile phone lol

Comment

The "Original Fighter of the Decade"

Manny Pacquiao is SOOO GOOOD that people thought he is on PED.

only people who hasnt been in shape near to Manny Pacquiaos level would believe that BULL CRAP. People who live in INFERIORITY, only people would think like that.

Its all about HARDWORK, DETERMINATION and TALENT COMBINED.

Comment

ts is a ****in ******

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4lif View Post
                  Manny Pacquiao is SOOO GOOOD that people thought he is on PED.

only people who hasnt been in shape near to Manny Pacquiaos level would believe that BULL CRAP. People who live in INFERIORITY, only people would think like that.

Its all about HARDWORK, DETERMINATION and TALENT COMBINED.
                  and PEDS, you forgot the most important part

Comment

the ****ing threadstarted is showing them shadaowbox--i'm laughing at his dumbass---notice how smooth floyd throws his punches compared to manny---it's not even competition----manny is throwing throwing his hands around fast---floyd is actually using great technique, slipping, blocking, moving, throwing very sharp, correctly thrown punches---he always shadowboxes slow----the thing is, he is working on his precision--floyd hates to be sloppy in the ring---why is he considered the most accurate fighter in boxing? and manny isn't--for a guy who shadowboxes fast, he doesn't land against fighters better than a so called slower puncher like floyd----why is that ts? you clown---have you ever seen floyd speed his shadowboxing up? his hands are fast as ****, and lethal. and his punches are sharp, not just thrown fast, he's a sharpshooter---manny isn't---there's the difference---

Comment

Working...
                    X