Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan is not on Marquez' level.. yet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, Khan may have a lot of pysical advantages but I'm surprised by how highly people are rating his chances against JMM. I mean Khan's coming off some good wins which often leads to some over hype, and JMM which usually notches them down too much. Christ, look at the opposition difference though between just those guys. I mean were talking Mayweather here.

I think JMM's still to classy and would pull of a UD. In a years time a Khan win.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
      Why is everyone thinking that Khan would humiliate Marquez? Who the hell has Khan beaten anyways? Firts of all, to become a champion, he beat the weakest champion in his division - freaking Koltenik who has only 13 knockouts. Then in his next fight, he beat a overrated Salita, who had faced no one. Salita is not even a big puncher and I think Khan has problems with big punchers. Now all of the sudden Khan would beat an elite fighter like Marquez who has faced the best competition that was put in front of him. I personally think that Marquez would take Khan out in the late rounds since Marquez can deal with speed and power.
      We don't know. When Pacquiao beat Morales/Barerra/Marquez it is on about the same age that Khan is now...

And Khan has improved a lot....watch out!!!! Another Freddie Roach product coming up to rule the world!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        Khan is taller, stronger, faster, have a huge reach advantage, and have better movememt and footwork.

JMM is old, small and he looked like crap fighting at 142 whether he was fighting Floyd or not.

Khan runs and potshots JMM to a UDs
        You forgot to mention he also has a glass chin and wants to fight against one of the best counter puncher in the game!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
          Why is everyone thinking that Khan would humiliate Marquez? Who the hell has Khan beaten anyways? Firts of all, to become a champion, he beat the weakest champion in his division - freaking Koltenik who has only 13 knockouts. Then in his next fight, he beat a overrated Salita, who had faced no one. Salita is not even a big puncher and I think Khan has problems with big punchers. Now all of the sudden Khan would beat an elite fighter like Marquez who has faced the best competition that was put in front of him. I personally think that Marquez would take Khan out in the late rounds since Marquez can deal with speed and power.
          This is simple. Khan is so much quicker than Marquez in that he will pummel him into submission. JMM is in big trouble. JAT

Comment

JMM has the superior boxing skill and knowledge, khan has size, speed and youth advantage. i favor JMM but it wouldnt suprise me if khan won

Comment

Working...
            X