Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    just to clarify, you would do EXACTLY what pac did....

throw out the most hysterical excuseS, sue may and stall the fight for YEARS before FINALLY GIVING IN.....

sounds logical !!!!!!
    lololololol

nice way to duck the question.

0-6 in this topic ( number of times ducked )

Your owning it brotha' hahaha!!

0-12 overall against the spoonster.

Shyits too easy!!

Oh if you wise up, and you know how to address your points in a forum. You know where to find me.

who's making excuses after excuses, making ridiculous demands and flips flips and extending the goal post? Was it Manny or Floyd? Don't be selective now buddy boy.

Here's a reminder who loves to flip flop and duck for 6 long years, from Floyd's best friend himself lmao

If his best friend says he ducked Pacquiao. Then he did. That's all she wrote.

FLOYD'S BEST FRIEND SAID @ 2:45 It's just Floyd, is he Flip Flops lolololol

@ 3:38 Skip: Now that you have distance with Floyd and a little more objectivity. Did Floyd duck Pacquiao?

FLOYD BEST FRIEND SAID @ 3:38 Did Floyd duck Manny?

FLOYD'S BEST FRIEND ANSWERS:

YES

That's all she wrote!! hahahaha!!

time to join Floyd now homes.

Run along now.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-20-2017, 05:43 AM.

Comment

• Things I wonder about Spoon......does he currently know, or ever had known ANY friends prior to May 2nd? Or has he always been socially handicapped?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
        Things I wonder about Spoon......does he currently know, or ever had known ANY friends prior to May 2nd? Or has he always been socially handicapped?
        lol

No travestyNY's alt, there is more to boxing than May 2, those things I keep to myself and sometimes give my thoughts once in awhile, but regarding froid roid, it's just different, it's so addicting to put you fl0mo worshipping brainless minions reality to a halt by bursting that fake reality that you call truth. Love popping that bubble and bringing out what is true reality.

Exposing a fraud is too much fun. If you haven't found out already by now. I enjoy owning all these floyd lickers in this forum. Including you hehe!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-20-2017, 07:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          lol

No travestyNY's alt, there is more to boxing than May 2, those things I keep to myself and sometimes give my thoughts once in awhile, but regarding froid roid, it's just different, it's so addicting to put you fl0mo worshipping brainless minions reality to a halt by bursting that fake reality that you call truth. Love popping that bubble and bringing out what is true reality.

Exposing a fraud is too much fun. If you haven't found out already by now. I enjoy owning all these floyd lickers in this forum. Including you hehe!!

Poor bastard.

Comment

Poor bastard.
            lolololololol

Nice comeback Travestyny, oh by the way, you've been ducking my champion Vadrigar.

#keep ducking

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              Hahhahha you just hate this thread because it's true and have the video to back it up that pac really won.
              Floyd fanboys avoiding this thread like a plague. They know they can't defend froid roid with all these evidence showing a fluke win.

#truth is out and will only get louder

Comment

Things I wonder about Spoon......does he currently know, or ever had known ANY friends prior to May 2nd? Or has he always been socially handicapped?
                He lives with his mother like Norman Bates, doesn't have any friends and never had a girl friend so still beats his little lizard to blisters.

This is a crusade in his life, can you imagine your whole life revolves around being a fan of a fake, a guy you will never meet that's weird in itself.

And because of this extreme behavior he hates the one that made his god look like little boy lost, he is mentally tortured between what he wanted for his fantasy to come true and the reality.

Spoon has trouble seeing the line between fantasy and reality, so his brain rejects everything that disproves his fantasy, he takes on board what he wants as proof too his reality. This is the reason why he spams the forum with endless " He said- She said " ramblings from other fans. When Spoon sees his own Spam live on the internet it empowers him to somehow think he is winning.

Spoon is a not all there at the top floor, these are the weirdos that do weird things in life, we live and we hope they don't lose the plot with a machine gun, its all fun and games until a crazy person goes off its head, after the fact we say I thought that guy was off in head.

Spoon and the way he behaves could be the early signs of something really bad later on down the road.
                Spoon is not just a fan is he way deeper linked emotionally to his idol than a fan, he is the stalker creepy type of fan.
                Last edited by Reloaded; 05-23-2017, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• The fight was a snooze fest. PAC couldn't pull the trigger and Mayweather put us to sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                    The fight was a snooze fest. PAC couldn't pull the trigger and Mayweather put us to sleep.
                    :qqq::qqq::qqq:

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      He lives with his mother like Norman Bates, doesn't have any friends and never had a girl friend so still beats his little lizard to blisters.

This is a crusade in his life, can you imagine your whole life revolves around being a fan of a fake, a guy you will never meet that's weird in itself.

And because of this extreme behavior he hates the one that made his god look like little boy lost, he is mentally tortured between what he wanted for his fantasy to come true and the reality.

Spoon has trouble seeing the line between fantasy and reality, so his brain rejects everything that disproves his fantasy, he takes on board what he wants as proof too his reality. This is the reason why he spams the forum with endless " He said- She said " ramblings from other fans. When Spoon sees his own Spam live on the internet it empowers him to somehow think he is winning.

Spoon is a not all there at the top floor, these are the weirdos that do weird things in life, we live and we hope they don't lose the plot with a machine gun, its all fun and games until a crazy person goes off its head, after the fact we say I thought that guy was off in head.

Spoon and the way he behaves could be the early signs of something really bad later on down the road.
                      Spoon is not just a fan is he way deeper linked emotionally to his idol than a fan, he is the stalker creepy type of fan.
                      lolololololololol

So much pent up feeling for a guy like me, and creating a false narrative to cover the truth, like how libertards are accusing trump of Russian collusion to cover Seth Rich's murder. Here's the truth. You just need to open your eyes and see the beauty of it.

If there is one who needs to redeem himself for all that running and hugging that night. It's Floyd, he owes it to himself and the paying public who got ripped of for that sorry display of boxing.

Mayweather Hugging & Running Away from Pacquiao booed in every hug all documented to the end of time.

The boos in every Floyd Mayweather hug caught in this footage only shows how boxing fans feel in their frustration of what is an example of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

Floyd Mayweather Booed at after Defeating Manny Pacquiao. Why?? Undeserved win. That's why!

# Vegas loves Floyd!

# Floyd gets booed after the W. Did he actually win?

Video evidence will always be there to confirm a fake ass win.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-23-2017, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X