No announcement yet.

RIP, Viktor Postol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP, Viktor Postol

I don't know what happened to the poor guy. Crawford defeated him and of course, it's not a nice feeling to lose such an important fight. But it's as if Postol has completely disappeared from this universe. His twitter has been silent ever since the fight and we have no news about his well-being or any plans for the future. I think Postol is in some serious mental trouble at the moment... I wish him a good recovery and if anyone hears any news about him, then please write it in this thread.
    Last edited by Banko Villas; 05-20-2017, 09:43 AM.

You will be missed, Postol

Comment

You do know what R.I.P. means don't you?

Dumb and insensitive way to title a thread, childish.

Ray

Comment

I bet you're an angel watching over all of us now

Comment

I actually thought he was dead don't do that man

Comment

You're a tosser. Don't play these fuggin games you bellend.

Comment

Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
              I don't know what happened to the poor guy. Crawford defeated him and of course, it's not a nice feeling to lose such an important fight. But it's as if Postol has completely disappeared from this universe. His twitter has been silent ever since the fight and we have no news about his well-being or any plans for the future. I think Postol is in some serious mental trouble at the moment... I wish him a good recovery and if anyone hears any news about him, then please write it in this thread.
              I didn't see you making a thread about Peter Quillin's disappearance for almost two years now after getting punked by Jacobs. There's also Peterson who was absent for more than a year. And there are other Postol equivalent like Martirosyan, Diaz, Vasquez, etc. Not to mention Thurman, Porter, Berto, Stevenson, Jacobs, Degale, etc. who have become one-fight-a-year fighters.

So why only Postol? Give me the reason. (This poster never answers any question.)

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                I didn't see you making a thread about Peter Quillin's disappearance for almost two years now after getting punked by Jacobs. There's also Peterson who was absent for more than a year. And there are other Postol equivalent like Martirosyan, Diaz, Vasquez, etc. Not to mention Thurman, Porter, Berto, Stevenson, Jacobs, Degale, etc. who have become one-fight-a-year fighters.

So why only Postol? Give me the reason. (This poster never answers any question.)
                Quillin has been gone for so long that I have lost hope. I have not yet lost the hope for Postol. Reason enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
                  Quillin has been gone for so long that I have lost hope. I have not yet lost the hope for Postol. Reason enough?
                  What exactly did you see in Postol you didn't see in others who were far more established? Why Postol exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                    What exactly did you see in Postol you didn't see in others who were far more established? Why Postol exactly?
                    He popped up in my mind. Why not Postol? And if Quillin... Then why Quillin? Well, why not Quillin? Who cares. I can't be everywhere, boy.

Comment

Working...
                    X