Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruben Guerrero: Gary Russell Will Try To Run After Tasting Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ruben Guerrero: Gary Russell Will Try To Run After Tasting Power

OXON HILL, Md. - As Gary Russell Jr. prepares to defend his WBC featherweight belt against Oscar Escandon on Saturday night, he refuses to be distracted by the surroundings at his first hometown pro fight. Except for the nerves when his younger brothers fight on the undercard.
    [Click Here To Read More]

in other words Gary Russel got baby nutz

Comment

I didn't know Ruben trained anyone other than his son.

Also, isn't all of Gary jrs brother named Gary or is that something I made up in my head?

Comment

Same Ruben, get close throw hooks, remember your pride. Gary boxes circles around Escondon, walks him into a big right hand. Gary should be way past these displays. If he gets into a war with Escondon, he's starting to fade.

Comment

"professor Guerrero"

Comment

Yea he's trained a couple other fighters. Lmao and yea I remember all of them being named gary also so you probably didn't make that up.

Comment

why would anyone hire this clown?

Comment

any trainer or boxer that claims a fighter run's has limited training and boxing skills. stepping forward,backwards or side to side is called (MOVEMENT).

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  why would anyone hire this clown?
                  Believe when I say, holmes, he beat up his wife in front of his kids, that's BOO**** baby!

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    any trainer or boxer that claims a fighter run's has limited training and boxing skills. stepping forward,backwards or side to side is called (MOVEMENT).
                    It's all about intent. Movement to avoid the action all together is running. When Carson Jones hurt Kell Brook, Kell took off running. No disrespect, a man has to do what a man has to do.

Comment

Working...
                    X