Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Vows To Drill Fonfara, Wants Ward or Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
    ggg was around 5 years ago..who tf was he fighting?
    1.alvarez just said in november/dec of 2016 that his team told him dont for adonis and he took step aside money bc he elected to fight bute
    2. pascal just admitted taht stevenson made him numerous offers that he turned down to fight kov
    3. stevenson right after pascal admitted that that bhop did the samething
    4. kovalev ducked 2 purse bids
    5. joe smith just rejected the fight with adonis..

so how are u even talking nonsense
    Bro just stop lol you looking bad

Comment

IF U DID NOT WATCH THE FIGHT STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND BRO..stop leeching off my c()ck bro

damn..the dude was looking good..deal with it..throwing clean shots had great movement and technique..he just got caught and hurt late..it fuggin happens..stop trolling
      ... Fonfara isn't that good... on another hand: the problem with Sad Chad isn't the lack of talent; it's his sheer stupidity, instead.

Comment

Not much time left to unify Champ ... But comes June 3rd there will always be some naysayers dimming down your performance... Fonfara shouldn't be a problem... Just make a little effort to not give them ammo in the months after and do everything possible to make that fight we're all waiting for...

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          Sergey Kovalev is HBO's house fighter, and if the fallout talks are actually true (Kovalev backed out of a face-to-face interview [featuring two fighters who can barely stand each other] in front of a paying PPV audience that topped 1 million PPV homes and packed out closed circuit venues across the country [if the experience I had at my usual spot was any indication], with no repercussion, while Andre Ward gets read the riot act, for missing an important promo interview that will likely only get real push on YouTube [as HBO doesn't have another scheduled fight card between today and the Ward-Kovalev II PPV]), it becomes pretty clear that James Prince has no loyalty to HBO and will act accordingly.

Package bringing Ward on board with a few dates for Roc Nation (and Espinoza holding his nose to work with Top Rank when Stevenson is ready to headline his own show) and you've got the makings of a deal.
          you have a very vivid imagination. No way Haymon lets RNS get dates on Showtime. His fighters barely fight once a year now and don't have very many dates to go around so that isn't happening

Comment

fight beterbiev you prick.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
              Bro just stop lol you looking bad
              knowing wat is going on is boxin makes me look bad? i doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... Fonfara isn't that good... on another hand: the problem with Sad Chad isn't the lack of talent; it's his sheer stupidity, instead.
                stupidity? he's a very smart boxer a very good boxer..and fonfara "isnt that good" is just a very sad thing to say when he has top ten wins and is the only man in the division that can say he knocked down the lineal titlist

is fonfara a super athlete? no but he has all of the punches at nearly every range..that will do it...but he does square up a bit to much

Comment

he was a 3 time world champ.. a total of about 8 title defenses..fought the best of the best a p4p talent at his time with a wins over tarver and bhop...mix in glen johnson and tomas ad he has a pretty good res...yes he was very close..if he doesnt go to 168 he may have reigned much longer and avenged the loss to pascal..

hell he still may get in..it's not to late
                  I'll agree with you on that one. The Ward fight was a dumb move.

Comment

Originally posted by Ind Ividual View Post
                    When Hopkins saw Superman's cape around the corner, he felt what it feels to be at the end of a loop.
                    So did Kovalev at the bid.
                    And so did pascal and joe smith and Alvarez right

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
                      And so did pascal and joe smith and Alvarez right
                      u're so defensive about a quote that alvarez said "his team doesnt want him to take the fight right now so he can be better prepared"

do u think i made it up or something? wtf dude..u're acting like a little b1tch about facts.

pascal just said it in stevenson face that he turned down a deal bc he got some more money for kov...

so yes 2 out of the 3 u mentioned didnt take the dawgon fight..STOP BEING A LIL PUS ABOUT IT

Comment

Working...
                      X