This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Man U did ruin the transfer market with Pogba though.

A middling premier league footballer will now cost about a billion.

I am pretty certain United will win the league next year.

I heard Cesc being linked. Hope that is not true. Cesc has been low key genius for a few months now. I don't know if his quality just looks heightened when he comes off the bench and people are tired but that lad legitimately looks better at football than everyone else in the purest sense.

Shame he has the athleticism of a heffer on heroine.
    Fabregas was getting a ton of **** last season and some of this too because he has awful work rate and slows any Chelsea attack. He is at his best later on in the game as a sub because the opponents are slower due to fatigue and he does add more of a technical aspect which not many players around are able to offer. He's perfectly suited to the Serie A tbh. I don't think he has the legs to be a starter for the top teams in the PL anymore. He was on fire a few seasons ago but Costa was playing great too until they played Newcastle who broke their streak and then they levelled off a bit.

I think he can extend his career at a high level if he goes to AC tbh. Look at Pirlo, his legs went years before Juve sold him but he was smart with his movement, let others do the running for him and relied on his unparalleled technical ability.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Wasn't the thing for Pogba was his age? In that instance, maybe not. Cause you clearly wouldn't pay 60m for say Cabaye.

Not to say McEachran is in Cesc's league but wasn't that sort of the case with him as well? The lad could not run half the pitch without keeling over?

Im not too sure Cesc leaves though. I read AC Milan's Chinese backers want him priority but I'm not too sure. The Juve fan in here probably knows more on that rumor.

With that said, did Cuadrado go out on loan this time as well? Or was it permanent?
      Yeah I was being facetious. Pogba's value was assumed plausible if he became the best midfielder in the world. I can't see that happening though he is a class footballer but for me he has to be hitting Lampard figures from midfield to justify that tag or doing everything Kante does and somehow chipping in with goals.

I know Kroos doesn't score goals either but when you watch how that guy moves the ball through midfield I also think shouldn't Pogba be able to do that too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        How can anyone say it has been a bad season for Man U?.

Community Shield, League Cup and the Europa League. Fantastic treble.

Griezmann already agreed personal terms, done deal. Rodriguez has also agreed terms.

Fees have been agreed for Bellotti and Varane.

Fabinho and Mendy nearly over the line.
        Sad state of affairs went from being on the same level as Barcelona and Real Madrid to being very happy with carling cup and community shield while playing Tony Pulis style of football

How the mighty have fallen

Comment

• Pogba would've been a beast at a better club can't really fault him , should've went to Barcelona or Bayern Munich even Chelsea under Conte .
          you can't reasonably expect him to score a wonder goal out of nothing every other week at United I still rate Pogba as the best cm in the world

I expect chelsea to sign Bakayoko or Matuidi in the summer for a French pairing with Kante and Pogba will hand in a transfer request after another mediocre season
          Last edited by Phenom; 05-04-2017, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• Thanks for playing spurs but tbh it was never really a race

Comment

• I can't believe Spurs won all those games in a row tbh.

I'm not going to rip them at all.

Comment

• I really hope Manchester City are stupid enough to pay 50M for Walker another overrated English **** to go with Stones and Sterling

Comment

• Walker has been fantastic this season, as has Trippier whenever he's gotten a chance tbf.

I'll tell you who is an overrated English bum doe....Clyne. He's awful. Plays like a little girl. Weird as the lad is very good technically yet he gets terrified as soon as the ball comes anywhere near him, his attacking is atrocious. His defending is decent but he's useless going forward. Walker is quality going forward, as is Trippier. Would love a cheeky bid for Trippier in the summer.

Comment

• Yeah that Clybe does look uncomfortable in possession.

He plays like me when I am playing with better players

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Pogba would've been a beast at a better club can't really fault him , should've went to Barcelona or Bayern Munich even Chelsea under Conte .
                      you can't reasonably expect him to score a wonder goal out of nothing every other week at United I still rate Pogba as the best cm in the world

I expect chelsea to sign Bakayoko or Matuidi in the summer for a French pairing with Kante and Pogba will hand in a transfer request after another mediocre season
                      For the kind of money they paid you surely expect him to raise the level of the team though, not just sink to its level?

Put a Suarez (around the same price) type into an average team and he would not only shine, but bring out the quality of other players around him.

Comment

Working...
                      X