Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker's Handlers View Razvan Cojanu as Dangerous Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rudy View Post
    This is not a reporting but a Promotional Release he fighting his sparring partner. If he was serious Parker and his managment should have just cancelled the fight and go straight into a unification with Wilder, Parker is chump another looking to sell his belt to the highest bidder
    Ever worked in business? Cancelling the show at this late notice would be a financial disaster.

As for your comments about NZ being a land of rapists and paedos etc - this is a boxing forum, not an outlet for your dodgy imagination. Get the D out of your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
      Ever worked in business? Cancelling the show at this late notice would be a financial disaster.

As for your comments about NZ being a land of rapists and paedos etc - this is a boxing forum, not an outlet for your dodgy imagination. Get the D out of your mind.
      Yes i have more than you know they should have got a fighter the world knows it is a world title fight Dillan Wyhyte would have taken his place. These guys putting on the show have no money begging the goverment to support their shows, I would love our goverment to even entertain the idea go suck

Comment

Yes i have more than you know they should have got a fighter the world knows it is a world title fight Dillan Wyhyte would have taken his place. These guys putting on the show have no money begging the goverment to support their shows, I would love our goverment to even entertain the idea go suck
        Oh man, this butchering of the English language is giving me a headache.

Comment

Dillian Whyte? The guy who got viciously KO'd by AJ and in a fair world with non ******ed judges, LOST to Chisora? Yeah what a step up. Whyte's so fkn overrated.

Comment

He is so overated, just remember Parker could have been in the position to fight Joshua but he did a duck, went for the easy and coward option, that is went for a bogus vacant title against the FAT SLOB Andy Ruiz, he struggles and now says he can beat Joshua, you guys are frauding the public just like Kevin baRRY DID WITH David Tua

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
              Oh man, this butchering of the English language is giving me a headache.
              Stop shagging the cattle and you wont get mad cow disease reason why you have headache

Comment

Working...
              X