Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Virgil Hunter: I Challenge Anyone To Show Me Where Kovalev Won!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ind Ividual View Post
    I gave round 3 to Ward even if it was close, because Kovalev couln't finish the job.
    This is the story of the fight, Kovalev lost heart when he realised he couldn't rely on his power to make up for his lack of boxing skill. Dude looked bewildered and mentally fatigued he hadn't the answer well before the tenth round yet at the end of that round he had a look of resignation.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      pretty sure he won in the t mobile arena, las vegas - nevada.
      You literally have nothing to add to a stimulating boxing debate do you ?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Oh Virgil, does this man ever stfu. It's ironic Virgil does the same amount of shhh talking as Roach but doesn't get 10% of the hate Roach does. Yet it's the usual suspects up here being hypocrites. We all know full well that was a close f'ing fight to argue that one man won clearly makes you a fanb*tch. We all could've lived with a draw and honestly that's probably what should've been the end result. Kovalev is an angry dude who needs to get himself and his verbiage in check and Ward is a smug azzhole who could possibly be instigating his own undoing in this rematch if it goes to the cards.
        So Hunter isn't entitled to have an opinion but you are? The man trains one of the p4p fighters in the world and getting interviewed is part of his job, but your regular just like me ass wants him to stfu? The tripe you post on NSB is no different than what Ward says during interviews but he is a smug a hole? Funny how you never here him put down another fighters effort or talent. But he is smug because he speaks confidently without yelling cursing or saying crazy things? Come on...

Comment

kov gave the fight up, it was a close fight that could have went either way but kov folded n didn't do much when he needed to, held a whole hell of a lot to avoid the inside fight which was his gameplan... (wonder why it got no complaints) but that tired him.... out I don't see the next fight being as close, but ward is a shell of his former self and not the best at this weight, the fact he went up and came after the monster and won or even made it close should be praised by boxing fans but...

Comment

Its not hard to score this fight for Kovalev but otherwise you have to be very generous to lean towards ward in every close round to give him a 114-113.

Ward's face in the post fight interview was all bruised and marked.

Virgill should just quit whining to make his win at least more legit and i think Kovalev will pull a Pacquiao - Bradley on Ward.

Comment

americans rewriting history as per usual now is even more shamelessly. so ward took over after the second round? you gotta love this people, they are special.

Comment

It was in Las Vegas lol

Comment

Virgil, just get 5 independent boxing judges to watch it with you, and they'll show you if you have not lost your vision, that Kovalev won most of the rounds. Your man Ward was more interested in grappling than boxing on top of everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by H-Tok View Post
                    LMAO, delete your account right now!!!
                    Go watch the 10th round (which I'm talking about not the whole fight) and tell me what ward did on the inside

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... OK, Kovalev didn't win, but neither did Ward...
                      It was a draw at most -- as Mayweather Sr. said...
                      I had eatch fighter winning 6 rounds but Kovalevs knockdown made the difference so i had Kovalev winning verry Close.(after watching the fight a second time) The first time i watched it, i had Kovalev winning more clearly. But i think it was because of emotions . At the end of the day a verry Close fight.
                      And im sure the rematch will be Close too. I hope Kovalev wins though.

Comment

Working...
                      X