Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klimas: I Hope Stevenson Doesn't Run From Gvozdyk Like Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tommyg6 View Post
    I hope someone retires Stevenson & his PBC easy money paydays.
    Hopefully Gvozdyk should move up to that mando position and force Stevenson to fight or vacate his belt like a *****.
    Kovalev had the chance....but Duva didn't think he had the ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
      I don't agree but that is pretty funny
      What I saw Saturday isn't beating Stevenson.

Comment

Weird coincidence, the Karpency knockdown of Gvodzyk and Boones KO punch on Stevenson are identical

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Gvozdyk has to wait in line! It would be very disrespectful for Stevenson to fight Gvozdyk before Alvarez and Beterbiev. I'm all in for Gvozdyk vs. Radivoje "Hot Rod" Kalajdzic, or Barerra, or Marcus Browne, but Stevenson, Ward, or Kovalev is at least a year away! Very impressive win!
          gvozdyk earns a shot before beterbiev..beterbiev is ward's issue by the rankings...and that's just how it works unless they start making noise and calling ppl out

Comment

They offered only 300k to Stevenson to fight Kovalev on HBO, While Haymon was promissing him millions to KO an Old Papy on Showtime. So he signed a deal with Haymen. That's not ducking, thats Business. No big deal.

When you have an agent that cares more about his boxers than his relations, you sign good deals. Cotto would have done the same for his family.

When Hopkins saw Superman's cape around the corner he though:"Am not getting my ass ko'd here for those fudgers, Am gonna fight the russian instead'.

Kovalev couldn't even stop a 50y old papy, and he couldn't finish Ward who is a real class A fighter.

As for Gvozdyk, If you really want the fight make sure your agent doesn't force you to sign no bull**** exclusivity, or else you might end up being the one ducking purse bid and missing paydays.

Comment

Originally posted by Ind Ividual View Post
              They offered only 300k to Stevenson to fight Kovalev on HBO, While Haymon was promissing him millions to KO an Old Papy on Showtime. So he signed a deal with Haymen. That's not ducking, thats Business. No big deal.

When you have an agent that cares more about his boxers than his relations, you sign good deals. Cotto would have done the same for his family.

When Hopkins saw Superman's cape around the corner he though:"Am not getting my ass ko'd here for those fudgers, Am gonna fight the russian instead'.

Kovalev couldn't even stop a 50y old papy, and he couldn't finish Ward who is a real class A fighter.

As for Gvozdyk, If you really want the fight make sure your agent doesn't force you to sign no bull**** exclusivity, or else you might end up being the one ducking purse bid and missing paydays.

Comment

I took the headline like he said Kovalev was running from Gvozdyk

Comment

Working...
                X