Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Jacobs Will Beat Golovkin - A Big Upset is Coming!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upset no way!

Pirog knocked out Jacobs imagine what will happen when golovkin hits Jacobs. I got golovkin by ko in six

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      At one time Bernard Hopkins was the undisputed king of the middleweight division. He was practically unbeatable with the IBF, WBA, WBC, WBO world titles around his waist and set a record with 20 consecutive world title defenses. But his middleweight legacy is in danger of being upstaged, as Gennady Golovkin (36-0, 33 KOs) is quickly approaching the mark of Hopkins' historic run.
      [Click Here To Read More]

i will not respect that record

it is not the substandard defences, it is the fact that Golovkin defended the WBA interim title

a title that did not exist back when Hopkins was doing his thing, and will not exist after this weekend

the day that Golovkin breaks Hopkins record, he will have done so by defending a title that no longer exists

just more fake news

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
        In my opinion, GGG didn't look right when he took Brook's punches. He was getting stopped in his tracks. Will he be shocked when he feels middleweight power again?
        What if Jacobs cracks him with a hard bodyshot?

An old guy with chicken legs ain't ready for much bodywork.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          What if Jacobs cracks him with a hard bodyshot?

An old guy with chicken legs ain't ready for much bodywork.
          I was thinking about that. I've never seen anybody go to his body besides Brook, who jabbed to the stomach. Does Jacobs even go to the body much?

Comment

Originally posted by Molotov91 View Post
            Pirog knocked out Jacobs imagine what will happen when golovkin hits Jacobs. I got golovkin by ko in six
            You act like the Pirog fight is a force field that will protect Golovkin.

If GGG gets laid on his back...all Able has to do is yell the name PIROG and his fighter will leap to his feet.

Comment

Nard went full tard. He lost all common sense when Joe Smith punched him outta the ring and his head slammed on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Interesting that Hopkins takes Gggs fake record dead serious.

What part of the record is fake? Last I checked those were all legit wins with no controversy.

Don't worry, i'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
                  I was thinking about that. I've never seen anybody go to his body besides Brook, who jabbed to the stomach. Does Jacobs even go to the body much?
                  Watch the Adama fight

It exposed him more than the Brook fight did.
                  Go to Youtube and watch it.

The fight was in Monaco off TV...on a RIGGED ring.

Adama was having more trouble with the ring than he did Golovkin.

The punch that ended the fight didn't even land..it was Adama stumbling.

Watch that fight

Golovkin vs Adama

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    You can see this upset coming from outer space.
                    Don't get me wrong, Jacobs has that type of power that can end the fight on the spot, kinda like Lemieux or Wilder, but I just think Golovkin is the better fighter, as I said again I could be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

What part of the record is fake? Last I checked those were all legit wins with no controversy.

Don't worry, i'll wait.

Those regular title defenses when Sturm was Super, Hopkins is counting those

Comment

Working...
                      X