Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original zero View Post
    You are a ****ing idiot.

Watch this video: https://twitter.com/IM0Sports/status/835720074719870976

It clearly shows that Washington was completely out on his feet, could not stand under his own power, and the ropes were the only thing that stopped him from falling out of the ring and seriously injuring himself.

You honestly should be banned for being so ****ing stupid.
    Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    You know that's not what happened but you typed it any way.
    Wow, tell me how you really feel. Look dude that is how I felt when I responded.

Later on I saw where Washington's trainer felt the stoppage was good. I'm not going to argue with him.

Can I still post now?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Hurd-Harrison - This was a good competitive fight where Harrison appeared to be winning the early-to-mid rounds based on his output and accurate punching. Credit to Hurd for making some adjustments and finding a way to land his much harder shots. He turned around the momentum of the fight, started walking Harrison down and pressing for the knockout.

Also, in this fight i thought the ref did a poor job. After being knocked down, Harrison beat the count, responded to the refs questions and looked able to fight on. Harrison then unintentionally or intentionally spit his mouth piece out to the consternation of the ref and the fight was called off. Why was this? Harrison should have been docked a point but not TKO'd.
      His pride wouldn't let him admit he couldn't continue, so he spit the mouthpiece out (intentionally) after he realised the ref was going to allow him to continue. Also, as one poster already said there was not much protesting afterwards.

Comment

i didnt see hurd harrisson but the others were both good stoppages.

washington was hurt bad, he didnt punch back or clinch. just stood there and let wilder windmill punches at him, many of which landed sending his body rocking all over the place.

if you look at that clip and say thats intelligently defending yourself i dont even know what to say

ugonoh was done too.

again, after getting caught with the first shot that hurt him he didnt throw a single punch, he didnt try to clinch, or move or.. anything..

you cant get rocked, just stand there and expect the ref to let you continue. if you want the fight to continue, you have to fight. now, if the shots are not landing, fair enough. but if you are being lit up with shots, badly hurt and you are not showing the ref you have any answer. its his job to stop it.

its about how you react. both ugonoh and washington froze, put up no resistance and the referees had to save them.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X