Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd Mayweather insecure? Look at how he behaved in this video.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    It was a joke offer so he ain't got time for it
    Basically lol

Comment

Now THIS is clutching.

Look at my watch, look at my watch..

**** the watch, look at the desperate NSB poster. That's entertainment.

Comment

He's saying, "Do I look like I'm only worth $25M? Look at my watch, guess how much it is." You guys are slow.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          ugly watch...I would sell it and buy a timex. If boogers were expensive and a status symbol I guess May would be picking his nose.
          goes to show you cant buy class.. floyd is ballin but cant dress for shit.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
            I think black american athletes tend to brag more, because they are suffering from some sort of post traumatic slave syndrome culturally!

African american's need to realize...
            I don't think there are any black American athletes that have been slaves. How could they suffer from post-traumatic slave syndrome? By the way, Africans weren't the only slaves in the world's history, but I doubt you would say anyone else is currently suffering from "post traumatic slave syndrome."

And "African Americans" don't need your expert advice about what you believe they need to realize. Try staying in your lane.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              I don't think there are any black American athletes that have been slaves. How could they suffer from post-traumatic slave syndrome? By the way, Africans weren't the only slaves in the world's history, but I doubt you would say anyone else is currently suffering from "post traumatic slave syndrome."

And "African Americans" don't need your expert advice about what you believe they need to realize. Try staying in your lane.
              It seems to be a cultural thing in america, African american athletes don't need to have been slaves! Because the trauma and wounds are constantly being resurfaced, in the media and in Hollywood.

And i understand that African's weren't the only slaves in world history, the entire system running this world has benefited from enslaving all peoples from many cultures. But it was the labor and blood shed of the African that has sacrificed maybe the most for that great country you are living in man! and culturally from a psychological perspective they seem to be still suffering from some sort of post traumatic syndrome.

I am talking about such things as understanding their own self worth! man makes the money! money does not make the man! when you brag about money for me? this is showing lack of self worth. Money is just a piece of metal that man can manipulate, it is no God.

Men have more intrinsic value than money, we are the most valued force on the planet.
              Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 01-13-2017, 10:17 PM.

Comment

That watch is hideous. 300k??

Comment

It seems to be a cultural thing in america, African american athletes don't need to have been slaves! Because the trauma and wounds are constantly being resurfaced, in the media and in Hollywood.

And i understand that African's weren't the only slaves in world history, the entire system running this world has benefited from enslaving all peoples from many cultures. But it was the labor and blood shed of the African that has sacrificed maybe the most for that great country you are living in man! and culturally from a psychological perspective they seem to be still suffering from some sort of post traumatic syndrome.

I am talking about such things as understanding their own self worth! man makes the money! money does not make the man! when you brag about money for me? this is showing lack of self worth. Money is just a piece of metal that man can manipulate, it is no God.

Men have more intrinsic value than money, we are the most valued force on the planet.
                  You make a lot of assumptions. I don't live in America.

The point I'm trying to make is that you were making sweeping statements like African American athletes this and African Americans that. I don't think that's fair. There are plenty of materialistic people in the world, and they are that way for a myriad of reasons.

The sweeping statements just kind of rubbed me the wrong way, but I think your heart is in the right place regardless.

Respect.
                  Last edited by travestyny; 01-13-2017, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    You make a lot of assumptions. I don't live in America.

The point I'm trying to make is that you were making sweeping statements like African American athletes this and African Americans that. I don't think that's fair. There are plenty of materialistic people in the world, and they are that way for a myriad of reasons. The sweeping statements just kind of rubbed me the wrong way, but I think your heart is in the right place regardless.

Respect.
                    Fair play man.

Comment

Fair play man.
                      If you and PrinceKool wanna help Im a gonna take that digitial on Floyd'd wrist see? then we sell it see? and liberate all the enslaved people of the world with the proceeds! You heard "it takes a village to raise a child?" Heck with that watch we can buy a few villages!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X