Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Return is For The Love of The Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a great article by Jake Donovan! Very professional writing.

Comment

Comment

Naw.
        He lost his love of boxing a while ago. He's now just looking for paychecks to pay for his new love which is politics.

Comment

"Manny Pacquiao's Return is For The Love of The Game"And the name of the game is MONEY...

Comment

Who is still interested in a pacquiao fught?

Comment

Originally posted by Green Hornet View Post
              Depends who he's fighting??? I knew Algieri and Rios were BS fights so I didn't buy those fights. Didn't buy the last fight with TB and him.

I'm buying this fight though. I like the NEW offense fighter Vargas. I think it's going to be a DAMN good, action packed fight. Plus MexiCANS always bring out the best in Manny....I'm not even going to be surprised if Vargas wins.

Also the card is STACKED with some DAMN good HBO HEADLINER quality fights.

Comment

boxingscene FIGHTING CHRISTINA ALGIERI, BRENDA RIOS AND JESSICA VARGAS ARE ALL FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY..... DELUSIONAL PAC"TURDS" ARE VERY EASY TO FOOL

Comment

Originally posted by todaline View Post
                  "Manny Pacquiao's Return is For The Love of The Game"And the name of the game is MONEY...
                  "Money" Manny should ring walk to this

Comment

Originally posted by Green Hornet View Post
                    I am as long as it's top notch and Vargas isn't , Crawford would have been good , Broner would and a few others but no real threat from Vargas.....Manny spends loads and gives loads away so it all makes sense what he's saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Lmao...

This dude a broke bytch that spent all his millions on stupid stuff like his brothers and wife's political careers.. And having 75 people on a weekly payroll...

Manny has a 4th grade education, and everyone leeches off of him,,, wife, brother, mom, friends, manager, promoter, etc...

You knew manny was dumb as hell when he resigned with arum... "Don't follow the blueprint laid out by Oscar, floyd n cotto, and leave arum once you're a star,,, let's resign for multiple years/fights instead of being a free agent with all the leverage"

Great fighter but dude is a dumbass
                      Once again being a free agent means more work on yourself. Manny doesn't have time for all that. It's already been mention on here numerous times that being with arum, top rank deals with everything and all Manny have to do is get himself ready for the fight. Aside from Floyd and Oscar, cotto ain't doing too well on his own. Floyd and Oscar were natural stars regardless if they stay or be a free agent, they were gonna be successful.

Comment

Working...
                      X