• Show
Clear All

• i enjoyed the last few pages VERY much

imma laugh if jab finds annie

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i enjoyed the last few pages VERY much

imma laugh if jab finds annie

I don't like to praise my own threads, but it's been gold these last few days, ain't it?

Though back down or I'll put the FBI onto you.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        I don't like to praise my own threads, but it's been gold these last few days, ain't it?

Though back down or I'll put the FBI onto you.

jabs,

get Annie while he's on the ****ter...post pics, mate

Comment

• Originally posted by JabRight View Post
          No "Jabs family 2 generations back have been ex SF (my older bro is SF out in Libya now) and informants and such, it's in Jabs dna.
          This is why Jab does what he does now, he's been learning since 15 as my old man ran a business training armed bodyguards/mercenary work, surveillance till it was sold for 7 figures.
          Jab is then of to the French Foreign Legion next Easter purely for combat and to learn that side of the 'game'." There that's the background and make-up of what I am. I really don't care if you, or anyone believes. That's me though.

What cloth are YOU cut from? Wig? What do you do? Don't worry I can answer that for myself if I wanted to, you're not interesting enough though...

Professional Bodyguard Association.org. I believe a Mr. Craig Knowles owns it now, ex south African SF.

Way out your depth. It's been a right laugh getting a bite out of jealous ****s that work in a shit job with no prospects... Have a good day, wasting my time now.

My lovely brand new house warming party to organise today.

Poor banter krewl....Stinky banter.

Enjoy your issues with me. Good to know i'm on some ones mind.
          My friend's son, an ex recon marine gets paid a **** load of money by an Iraqi business man for body guard services, and whatever else needs to be taken care of.

Weird shifts: 3 months on, 2 months off. He gets like 400+ k plus bonus.

He is always training and at the range. He gets Intel from his boss, who gets it from the IDF. & other sources. Crazy stuff.

He's been doing this work for about 7 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
            You could always pm me my details. You have my word of honor (which I never break), that if you successfully pinpoint some particulars I will publically apologize to you.
            Interesting.

So Syf is publicly stating that he will personally apologize to Jab under the condition that he PM's him his personal info and that it's correct. Jab already mentioned that he knows his address, line of work, and blood type.

I don't see why he shouldn't do it. Did he PM you yet Syf?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
              Interesting.

So Syf is publicly stating that he will personally apologize to Jab under the condition that he PM's him his personal info and that it's correct. Jab already mentioned that he knows his address, line of work, and blood type.

Bumpadump....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
                Interesting.

Nah, homie.

And......I've already moved on to the next one...

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
                  Nah, homie.

And......I've already moved on to the next one...
                  Slow down mr miyagi.

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                    Slow down mr miyagi.
                    Lmaooooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                      Slow down mr miyagi.

Mayne.... don't you have a slumber party to be arranging with Jab right now? Amidst all the other pillow talk, you can talk about how much "y'all" don't know the first thing about the MA.

Awesome.

Comment

Working...
                      X