Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you guys embarrassed for Paulie Malignaggi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cringe at the stuff he says in interviews. He's a real sore loser also.

His insight in commentary is good though.

Comment

he will do anythign for money

pretty sure the whole paulie/broner beef was scripted to begin with

just like he bashed haymon until haymon got him a job then loved haymon

just like he now kisses "TMT" ass even when journalists ask him a question unrelated to "TMT"

once you put yourself out there as a guy who will say anything for money a lot of opportunities open up

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
        Why?

She was a stinky side piece. Both could do better.

On top of that, you dont think paulie had more side pieces.
        On top of that paulie makes good money boxing and commentating. He travels . He invests.

He has over achieved his whole career. He has made millions off of a chin heart and solid boxing skills/iq and Charisma and no power whatsoever

Name one other fighter who has Done such.
        Paulie is a hustler in the dirtiest hardest sport in the world to have success and maintain success in.

If anything I salute paulie for his hustle game.
        You may not like him as a fighter. You may not like him as a person , but there is no denial in his hustle. Cant knock it not 1 oz.
        I commend Berto's hustle then... he doesn't have any of that and prolly has twice the bank balance.

Comment

Why?

On top of that paulie makes good money boxing and commentating. He travels . He invests.

He has over achieved his whole career. He has made millions off of a chin heart and solid boxing skills/iq and Charisma and no power whatsoever

Paulie is a hustler in the dirtiest hardest sport in the world to have success and maintain success in.

You may not like him as a fighter. You may not like him as a person , but there is no denial in his hustle. Cant knock it not 1 oz.

I agree with you. but you are a hypocrite to the highest order bro.

you praise paulie's hustle, but criticize Floyd's hustle.

whats the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
            I commend Berto's hustle then... he doesn't have any of that and prolly has twice the bank balance.
            I dis agree..

Berto took the same amount of punishment and was given money by haymon. It wasnt his hustle, it was haymons. Berto did benefit from it. And berto had more to work with than paulie.

Paulie is in another class as far as hustle. Take away power from berto and he wouldnt do squat in boxing.

As far as money. Haymon gave berto millions to be floyds cherry pick . Thats floyds hustle.

No one knows how much paulie gets to commentate but it think it safe to say he has a good 10 years minimum left in that dept.
            While berto has maybe 2-3 fights left making 700k max
            Last edited by Jc8804; 10-06-2015, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Why?

Dont believe the BS, Paulie liked this girl like really liked this girl. He even thought she was carrying his baby at one point (she burned him like she made that up lol just to fuck with him and do a money grab) and he had some feeling about her. Thats the reason why Broner parading her around like a lil Hoe bothered him so damn much. He practically cried after the fight.

PS: Just off the top of my Head you said to name one other fighter who has done it, Amir Khan mind you with no chin and no real puncher power just pure heart.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post

whats the difference?

The difference is one guy is top 20 an dc has limited power and over achieved . The other was p4p # 1 and cherry picked. Both hustle. But its just truth, one guys hustle was to calculate his matchmaking while beinb recognized as thge p4p #1 guy. You gotta challenge yourself if you wanna mention your name with ali and leonard and duran.

Guy like paulie were expected to lose and go away.

Comment

Why?

Paulie was too emotional for her to just be a sidepiece (I think she mentioned she aborted their baby)....or maybe it was his ego. Either way I was mad at him for falling into that trap and getting all emotional.

I remember seeing Paulie fight in the Bronx (12-0 at the time I think) and thinking he's gonna get his light a$$ whooped eventually. With that said, this dude is brave - in the ring and as a commentator. I can see a long career for him as an analyst...and he deserves it. Props to Paulie.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post

whats the difference?
                    Originally posted by FBLM View Post
                    Dont believe the BS, Paulie liked this girl like really liked this girl. He even thought she was carrying his baby at one point (she burned him like she made that up lol just to fuck with him and do a money grab) and he had some feeling about her. Thats the reason why Broner parading her around like a lil Hoe bothered him so damn much. He practically cried after the fight.

PS: Just off the top of my Head you said to name one other fighter who has done it, Amir Khan mind you with no chin and no real puncher power just pure heart.

Khan is a bad example. He has a nice size following and olympic silver medal. He had top tier trainers and is likely the fastest fighter on the planet. speed is the name of the game .and he actually beat paulie h2h.

He has more fights out there .at least 10 more fights available if he lost his next 2 out of 4 fights..

Comment

Why?

Great points, Paulie has overacheived hugely in a highly competitive division.

He is irritating yes, but boxing needs personalities like him.

Comment

Working...
                      X