Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Bo Jackson have been the Michael Jordan of Football if not for his injury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Bo Jackson have been the Michael Jordan of Football if not for his injury?

Bo Jackson had dynamite speed and power. You knew anything could happen when he touched the ball, similar to Jordan.

Jordan retired, but came back to seal his legacy.

Had Jackson returned, would he be going down as the greatest running back to ever play the game?

Better than Smith, Sanders, Dickerson and Payton?

Thoughts?

still remember that game when he got hurt

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
      still remember that game when he got hurt
      Me too. I saw it live. He was running on the sideline, I thought he was gone for the TD. I remember some dude tackled him from behind and Bo limped off the field.

I was thinking, Bo, get your ass back in the game. It didn't look that serious at all. I would've never thought in a million years it would've been a career ending injury.

Comment

Only if he got a cartoon series with Jordan and also Wayne Gretzky.

Comment

Who knows???????

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            Who knows???????

Bo Knows !!!

Couldn't help myself.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              Bo Knows !!!

Couldn't help myself.
              I knew someone would.

Comment

No. He would have been the Bo Jackson of football before he got injured.

What is up with everybody trying to cross-reference sports great's? Jordan wasn't the Ali of basketball. Jordan was the Jordan of basketball.

Could have Hakeem Olajuwon been the Ivan Lendl of basketball if Secretariat was trained by Eddie Futch?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

What is up with everybody trying to cross-reference sports great's? Jordan wasn't the Ali of basketball. Jordan was the Jordan of basketball.

Could have Hakeem Olajuwon been the Ivan Lendl of basketball if Secretariat was trained by Eddie Futch?

That's funny P.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

This is the Floyd Mayweather of posts...

Comment

Working...
                    X