Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia to Keep WBC Lightweight Title Despite Lipinets Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
    Its still a mismatch.I´m afraid that Loma will be involved only in mismatches next year if he can't get Mikey Garcia.
    With the poor relations with Garcia and Toprank I would not be hopeful, especially now the way Mickey Mouse has been turning down offers from Cotto haha!

Comment

Good news i guess. Either miley can fight loma at 135 or hes just wasting money on sanctioning fees

Comment

That's great news! Let's Go Mikey! Get this 4th title, and then unify @ 135, Linares or Loma, whichever offers the most $$$!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
          Good news. So a Mikey Garcia vs Lomachenko fight in 2018 is still possible.
          Was about to post the same thing. That's a great matchup in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
            Good news i guess. Either miley can fight loma at 135 or hes just wasting money on sanctioning fees
            I agree why waste the $$$$ But he wants that on his resume since it will be the 4th division major title belt.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              I don't have a problem with this but do the same when it comes to other fighters. the favoritism has to stop.
              Different organizations.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                With the poor relations with Garcia and Toprank I would not be hopeful, especially now the way Mickey Mouse has been turning down offers from Cotto haha!
                ??? If Sadam Ali beat Cotto you REALLY think Mikey wouldn't of beat him?? Come-on man you know better then this.

Comment

Lipinets doesn't have a lot of fights but Mickey better not sleep on him cuz Lipinets can punch. I wonder if bob would let loma fight Mickey?

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                    so you're telling me Mikey fights 2 straight fight out of the division and does not defend the title but he gets to keep his status as champ, BUT Rigondaux fights just ONE fight out of his weight class, and is stripped? How Sway *Kanye West voice* ...I mean, After the embarrassment performance Rigo had, I'll strip him too lol, but they were going to strip him if he lost, regardless of his performance.
                    That's the WBA for you!!! I mean Manuel Charr is there HW Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Lipinets doesn't have a lot of fights but Mickey better not sleep on him cuz Lipinets can punch. I wonder if bob would let loma fight Mickey?
                      LMAO!!! Is it April Fool's Day??? Mikey Garcia is fighting bigger MEN while Lomachenko is DRAGGING up tiny midgets to fight... You want to see who his next fight is??? Just look at the fighters 1-2 weight classes lower than 130.

Last edited by Shadoww702; 12-15-2017, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X