No announcement yet.

Mayweather fans are Laughing Out Loud right now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather fans are Laughing Out Loud right now

margarito after getting his ass kicked by williams tries to use plaster against mosley, is caught and is disgraced for life for cheating against an out of prime mosley

cotto quits on his knees against his daddy margarito and has a good chance of losing to clottey due to clottey throwing good uppercuts

mosley wanted golden boy instead of pretty boy back in 1999, and in 2007 his "tooth hurts and need to take family vacations"

these are fighters whos nuthuggers were claiming floyd is scared of, cheaters, quitters, steroid abusers and excuse makers seeking for the bigger money, didnt you guys criticise floyd for fighting for the most money?

floyd is probably laughing his ass off right now:"these were the guys who were supposed to beat me?"

first to reply is a nuthugger of: cotto, pacquiao,mosley or margarito
    Last edited by Xplosivo; 04-19-2009, 12:12 PM.

Originally posted by Xplosivo View Post
    margarito tries to use plaster against mosley, is caught and is disgraced for life for cheating against an out of prime mosley

cotto quits on his knees against his daddy margarito and has a good chance of losing to clottey

mosley wanted golden boy instead of pretty boy back in 1999, and in 2007 his "tooth hurts and need to take family vacations"

these are fighters whos nuthuggers were claiming floyd is scared of, cheaters, quitters, steroid abusers and excuse makers seeking for the bigger money, didnt you guys criticise floyd for fighting for the most money?

floyd is probably laughing his ass off right now:"these were the guys who were supposed to beat me?"
    defend him all you want, I am old enough and intelligent enough to identify a COWARD when I see one..

Cotto got in the ring with men.. That Floyd has ran from his whole career..

You fail .. all you *****s fail..

Comment

You mean the people who got conned out of their money by a guy who got out of kitchen once he felt a bit of heat?

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
        defend him all you want, I am old enough and intelligent enough to identify a COWARD when I see one..

What would had Mayweather done in Cotto situation? Oh Yeah he doesn't want to be a part of a real fight he quits by not even taking a dangerous opponent.
        Mayweather would've been crying his ass if he got hit with plaster or not. He's all talk.

Comment

Yeah thats right, a coward quits on his knees, a coward uses plaster to win his fights against past-prime fighters. a coward uses steroids and then admits it.

atleast floyd didnt cheat or quit... everyone and their mothers know these fighters are a no match against mayweather, just hyped. well except mosley....but hes out of his prime

Comment

Mr boat buyer didn't wanna fight the guys he shoulda fought, so he retired. Good. Now he supposedly wants to scrap wit Pac and JMM. Whatever. It's all just talk, and none of it is from him. This **** is stupid and pointless.

Comment

JMM-Mayweather
              July 18th, 2009

Youll be watching so save it.......

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Hitman View Post
                What would had Mayweather done in Cotto situation? Oh Yeah he doesn't want to be a part of a real fight he quits by not even taking a dangerous opponent.
                Mayweather would've been crying his ass if he got hit with plaster or not. He's all talk.
                a one dimensional fighter as slow as baldomir made cotto quit

Comment

Originally posted by Xplosivo View Post
                  margarito after getting his ass kicked by williams tries to use plaster against mosley, is caught and is disgraced for life for cheating against an out of prime mosley

cotto quits on his knees against his daddy margarito and has a good chance of losing to clottey due to clottey throwing good uppercuts

main thing... is WE'LL NEVER KNOW IF THEY COULDA BEAT HIM.... BECAUSE HE REFUSED TO GET IN THE RING WITH ALL OF THEM

Comment

The fact is floyd never fought them when they were/still are relevant. Period. End of story. Say what you want, but any boxing fan knows floyd hasn't fought the best in about 6 years. Now can that be said about Cotto? Pac? Oscar? etc etc etc etc etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X