No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Claims UFC Approached Him With Multi-Fight Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    UFC can't afford Mayweather. They pay their best fighter in record setting PPV's like $2-3mill. Floyd would want $200-300 million per fight. The money UFC bosses like to pocket, Mayweather would want that. He would want what's owed to him, he won't let the bosses take the majority of the PPV revenue like they love to do to McGregor.
    Simple as that.

Comment

Knowing the UFC, they'd still try and make him wear Reebok, and only give him a sliver of the pie.

Comment

Put Floyd in there with Ronda Rousey. Easy 300 million and a W

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
          I 've said it may times here and folks think it is hating, call it what you want but this guy's sanity lies with boxing. His relevance lies with boxing and basically nothing else. With all the money in the world, you will expect someone of his stature to be making big connections in the business world, get closer to Uncle Haymon and leverage his business brain to make that money longer rather than all this fake posturing that I see all the time. Not my favorite fighter, but an all time great, no doubt, but when boxing is totally out of reach for him and the foolery of forcing himself into the mix is no longer viable, I will not be shocked if this guy goes into a chronic depression.
          He still works very closely with Haymon. Idk if you didn't noticed with all the hating you're doing, but Floyd has two top 3 fighters in their weight class (Davis and Jack) and honestly should both be champions right now. Floyd has a thriving boxing promoting business, strip clubs, TMT clothing brand and countless other businesses that continue to bring in $$$. The reason he continues to be on the news is because he needs all of his business to keep thriving. Out of sight, out of mind. Can't have that. But don't ever forget Floyd is one smart mf and he'll continue to make $$$

Comment

Floyd has lost twice in the ring but is undefeated on paper.....he was marketed brilliantly where years ago a big majority of people bought the hype it has snowballed to the point where some people get upset and mad if you say the truth.....

Comment

He can fight Manny in UFC,WWE, chess, basketball and still makes million.
              He will not fight McGregor in UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
                What video? You mean this?
                https://youtu.be/OdJh_Q5XY4U
                Floyd on the sniff at 3.25 of video lol

Comment

Stop all the hater lol

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  The little man has the small man syndrome. He is nothing special but a woman beating cherry picking sumbltch
                  Don't forget to add rich on to that hater. LOL

Comment

Give me some of whatever you smokin LOL

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
                    Floyd has lost twice in the ring but is undefeated on paper.....he was marketed brilliantly where years ago a big majority of people bought the hype it has snowballed to the point where some people get upset and mad if you say the truth.....
                    Yall dudes still hatin on this man and he is UNDEFEATED...RETIRED...AND RICH. Now go do something with your life LOL

Comment

Damn...did Floyd **** your girl or something?

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
                      I 've said it may times here and folks think it is hating, call it what you want but this guy's sanity lies with boxing. His relevance lies with boxing and basically nothing else. With all the money in the world, you will expect someone of his stature to be making big connections in the business world, get closer to Uncle Haymon and leverage his business brain to make that money longer rather than all this fake posturing that I see all the time. Not my favorite fighter, but an all time great, no doubt, but when boxing is totally out of reach for him and the foolery of forcing himself into the mix is no longer viable, I will not be shocked if this guy goes into a chronic depression.
                      This might be the dumbest most hater-filled girly rant I have every heard about another dude. LOL. This dude speaking about Floyd like he is his business manager or something. Floyd has many businesses ignoramus. Including but not limited to..Mayweather Promotions...multiple properties throughout the world...a gentleman's club etc. This dude has made close to a billion dollars in the ring...retired undefeated and will go down as one of the greatest athletes in history. Naw..I digress..I see how anybody would be depressed after that. Do me a favor hater...STFU

Comment

Working...
                      X