• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What can't he do???

Comment

''fiction based on reality'' through the eyes of an ''actor''

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
        All you have to do is look at our history to see that the Government has no qualms about putting its own survival before its citizens. Government is supposed to be in place to provide safety and care for the American citizen. However it has become invasive and controlling. The Government was involved in Mind control experiments in the 60's and 70's. What was their purpose in those experiments and how come no one was ever held accountable? If the Government was about the people what was the purpose in developing methods of controlling the populace? There is a whole lot of **** that our Government has done that every day people would not approve and yet they continue to operate as if lady justice were not only blind but deaf and dumb. I'm a proud American but I'm ashamed of our Government and the actions it has taken in regards to the public and the continued lies and deceit that they continue to feed us. Do you guys realize that the Government has a study that says by the time 2030 rolls around there will be a loss of revenue in the amount of 2 trillion dollars to those of low income and middle class families. This will be due to the advent of Artificial Intelligence and Mechanized Work Areas. How come they aren't developing training programs and instituting new incentives for those that are unemployed to get educated to take part in these new emerging fields? Hell no... They have us focused on where our embassy is... How about that waste of time on the floor to impeach Trump... Guess they didn't have something else more pressing that demanded attention.
        The government isn't serving the will of the people anymore. That should be fairly obvious to everyone, even the thick headed skeptics like siablo14.

The question is if this is all just by accident? Or has it been planned?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          The government isn't serving the will of the people anymore. That should be fairly obvious to everyone, even the thick headed skeptics like siablo14.

The question is if this is all just by accident? Or has it been planned?
          When we are talking about the different policies that are mostly beneficial to the top 1 percent you are quiet and ignore it. You would rather treat it like some big hidden secret but it is happening right in front of your face.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
            All you have to do is look at our history to see that the Government has no qualms about putting its own survival before its citizens. Government is supposed to be in place to provide safety and care for the American citizen. However it has become invasive and controlling. The Government was involved in Mind control experiments in the 60's and 70's. What was their purpose in those experiments and how come no one was ever held accountable? If the Government was about the people what was the purpose in developing methods of controlling the populace? There is a whole lot of **** that our Government has done that every day people would not approve and yet they continue to operate as if lady justice were not only blind but deaf and dumb. I'm a proud American but I'm ashamed of our Government and the actions it has taken in regards to the public and the continued lies and deceit that they continue to feed us. Do you guys realize that the Government has a study that says by the time 2030 rolls around there will be a loss of revenue in the amount of 2 trillion dollars to those of low income and middle class families. This will be due to the advent of Artificial Intelligence and Mechanized Work Areas. How come they aren't developing training programs and instituting new incentives for those that are unemployed to get educated to take part in these new emerging fields? Hell no... They have us focused on where our embassy is... How about that waste of time on the floor to impeach Trump... Guess they didn't have something else more pressing that demanded attention.
            Because some Americans would rather shout let us have small government. Give tax cuts to people who don't need and cut programmes like the ones you are referring to.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              When we are talking about the different policies that are mostly beneficial to the top 1 percent you are quiet and ignore it. You would rather treat it like some big hidden secret but it is happening right in front of your face.
              I think you are talking out of your ass like you are prone to do.

I've commented on many topics in this forum, from Big Pharma to Monsanto to US foreign policy to the Flint water issue to the Big Bank connections of both Trump and Clinton. Plus many more.

Comment

I think you are talking out of your ass like you are prone to do.

I've commented on many topics in this forum, from Big Pharma to Monsanto to US foreign policy to the Flint water issue to the Big Bank connections of both Trump and Clinton. Plus many more.
                No. You just wanna act like you know a big secret that others don't know. Well you don't, it's there for all of us to see in the open. The tax havens, the coercing of governments, etc. the wealthy have been steady having it their way.

Comment

No. You just wanna act like you know a big secret that others don't know. Well you don't, it's there for all of us to see in the open. The tax havens, the coercing of governments, etc. the wealthy have been steady having it their way.
                  I have commented on all those subjects and several others. So for you to say I ignore policies that benefit the 1% is simply incorrect.

It's not a true statement on your part.

Comment

I have commented on all those subjects and several others. So for you to say I ignore policies that benefit the 1% is simply incorrect.

It's not a true statement on your part.
                    Okay Shoulder. Okay.

Comment

Okay Shoulder. Okay.
                      As long as you admit it.

Just because you don't believe in conspiracy theories doesn't mean that you get to make **** up.

Comment

Working...
                      X