Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL @ people who thought Rigo had a chance.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
    Rigo totally landed only 15 punches against Loma, on 8%! 15 landed from 178 thrown punches... Lost every round.
    Incredible.

Comment

I said it before the fight was made and Rigo was begging on twitter, I said it was a simple fight. Rigo wasnt just smaller, he wasnt as good and coasted against inferior opposition, now we expect him to beat a top class fighter when he hasnt faced one in 4+ years?

gtfoh

Comment

Yeah how dare people give someone as skilled as Rigo a chance. Man this site has the dumbest people I swear

Comment

These people need to exam themselves how was Lomachenko going to lose to the smaller man ? should have been the first question they ask themselves . The first question I said to my self was that . I thought It would be closer than that but I knew Rigo would never make it to round 10 even if it was a close fight at the beginning

Comment

Originally posted by Medinabcheatin View Post
            Loma was doin all type a dirtie ish and ref aint do nothing but second Rigo hold he take a point? Da phuck you think it is? White privelidge own boxing....
            Rigo was only one doing that, stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              It was a total mismatch

Anyone with eyes could see, the size, weight combined with the skills

Rigo is a great boxer, but so is Lomo and the size was going to play a huge factor just as it did with Khan Nelo, Brook GGG....

But it was embarrassing to see Rigo quit, he tarnished his image..

Lomo needs to fight people his own size or move up and dare to be great, fight Mickey Garcia

Really ****ty fight
              The guy is 10 fights in and has Solido,Walters,Russell Jr and Rigo on his ledger. Dare to be great? I think hes off to a great start.

Comment

Working...
              X