• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    Wasnt even a break

Thats kinda weak to be honest

When you have legit power like rigo you gotta stay out there
    His power wasnt much at 130
    And it’s always been overrated he just knew how to time his counters and outspeed his opponent which he couldn’t do because Loma was much more slick.

Comment

Rigo is so full of ****. Hurt his hand? What from landing 15 punches over 6 rounds? Didnt react like he was hurt at all or say anything about it the whole fight.

Also dont think it was because he didnt feel he could handle Loma's power because I dont remember any BIG shots landing though Loma could find him with the jab pretty easy.

I think Rigo was so used to dominating his opponents over the last 20 years, he just couldnt handle it when the fight got tough and hed have to work and you know, "fight" to win this one. He has no heart and when Loma was outboxing him and overwhelming him with activity he shutdown and gave up.

Comment

Who is doing the talking in this video?

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          Rigo is so full of ****. Hurt his hand? What from landing 15 punches over 6 rounds? Didnt react like he was hurt at all or say anything about it the whole fight.

Also dont think it was because he didnt feel he could handle Loma's power because I dont remember any BIG shots landing though Loma could find him with the jab pretty easy.

I think Rigo was so used to dominating his opponents over the last 20 years, he just couldnt handle it when the fight got tough and hed have to work and you know, "fight" to win this one. He has no heart and when Loma was outboxing him and overwhelming him with activity he shutdown and gave up.
          He bricked his hand in the first round, he smashed it against Loma's right elbow, from then on he stopped throwing it, as he was already engaging nicely from the start of Round 1. Rigo is a 1-2 hitter. He was just jabbing his right hand after the 2nd round. He couldn't do anything about it! Video proof to come.

Now reports like Boxing Clever, just random writers willl try and make it seem like the injury was fake... Low and behold Wilder on PBC broke his hand as well smashing Arreola. Difference is weight differences from all fighters mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
            No one gives a shit. He can lose his hand and people still wont give a shit. He quit so hard, he's done

I would feel bad for him if he lost his hand. You'd be soulless not to.

Comment

Do keep in mind that a 140lb man weighs 40lbs more than a 100lb heavy bag, and people have broken hands on a 100lb heavy bag before.

Comment

Rigo threw his left throughout the fight all the way into the sixth, he just couldn't land it, or anything. I doubt it's injured. He was totally outclassed, embarrassed and had just had a point deduction. His only answer for Loma was tying him up and he knew the ref would have nome of it anymore. He knew what the outcome would be and just tried to save face.

Loma was fun to watch, I thoroughly enjoyed his performance.
                Last edited by TripleJ; 12-10-2017, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  Think about this for a second. In the interview they said he hurt his LEFT hand in the second round, then again in the third.

Rigo jabs with his right, so lets look at the power punches he landed in each round:

Round 1: Zero. ok, he didn't say he hurt his hand in that round anyway.

Round 2: ONE. So must have been that one punch then right ? (even assuming it was from a left and not a right which I don't know).

Round 3: ZERO. So err, did he hurt it again in the third just waving his hand around ?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
                    Sore losers ! Look closely before referee stopped it. Rigo didnt even know first which hand was "injured". First it was the right hand but 30 seconds later the left hand. Sore losers !
                    I saw the corner go for the tape on the right hand first, but didn't catch any of what was said. Doesn't necessarily mean they went for the tape on the hand that was allegedly injured though.

Still, the stats amaze. Rigo hurt his left hand TWICE (according to Duva's interview) in the first three rounds by landing a single left hand punch during those three rounds. All that training and sparring with no problem, then 1 punch into the fight and the hand breaks.

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                      He bricked his hand in the first round, he smashed it against Loma's right elbow, from then on he stopped throwing it, as he was already engaging nicely from the start of Round 1. Rigo is a 1-2 hitter. He was just jabbing his right hand after the 2nd round. He couldn't do anything about it! Video proof to come.

Now reports like Boxing Clever, just random writers willl try and make it seem like the injury was fake... Low and behold Wilder on PBC broke his hand as well smashing Arreola. Difference is weight differences from all fighters mentioned

You didnt watch the video. They said the LEFT hand and in the SECOND round and again hurt it worse in the THIRD round.

The reporters asked him if they would be releasing the x-rays. He says "the actual x-rays? I dont know, If I tell you, you can believe me" - GTFO of here he knows they are full of ****.

Does Rigo pay you to BS for him?

Comment

Working...
                      X