No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
    Tatum and Ingram are averaging the same points per game at this point. Ball will take a few years to reach that point. Anyone who actually knows basketball knows it takes a few years to determine if they are a bust or not. Stick to fake ass wrestling.
    Lulz, Tatum is 5 option on his team and Ingram is first. Tatum is also a better all around player already as a rookie.

What does Ingram do thats so good? Nothing. He's good at finishing with contact every once in a while but he looks like an injured gazelle while he's doing it. His skills are limited. He can't take over a game.

And it takes a few years to develop only if you show potential. Tatum and Kuzma have potential. Ingram and Ball don't.

I haven't watched wrestling in over 17 years.

Comment

• Everyone overreacts to anything Lonzo does......biches need to stick to soap operas. Dude has a lot of pressure on him and is shooting like it. Still showing flashes of his overall value and not getting in the way like a bone head when playing poorly, He needs to try to get them star calls even if he chokes at the FT line.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
        Lulz, Tatum is 5 option on his team and Ingram is first. Tatum is also a better all around player already as a rookie.

What does Ingram do thats so good? Nothing. He's good at finishing with contact every once in a while but he looks like an injured gazelle while he's doing it. His skills are limited. He can't take over a game.

And it takes a few years to develop only if you show potential. Tatum and Kuzma have potential. Ingram and Ball don't.

I haven't watched wrestling in over 17 years.
        Please, that's why you don't know ****. Love Kuzma but he even said it took a few years for him to develope his game. Came out after his 3rd year and I know for a fact you don't watch that much Laker games. Ingram might be the 4 or 5 option. Luke focuses on a balance offense. Ingram gets limited touches, mostly in the first quarter, after that they rarely run plays for him. They mainly run plays for KCP and God awful Brook Lopez and when Randle and Clarkson comes in from the bench, they never try to find Ingram and completely ignore him. And FYI, Tatums numbers will dip since he is shooting a crazy 3 point percentage, that and his scoring will come down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
          Please, that's why you don't know ****. Love Kuzma but he even said it took a few years for him to develope his game. Came out after his 3rd year and I know for a fact you don't watch that much Laker games. Ingram might be the 4 or 5 option. Luke focuses on a balance offense. Ingram gets limited touches, mostly in the first quarter, after that they rarely run plays for him. They mainly run plays for KCP and God awful Brook Lopez and when Randle and Clarkson comes in from the bench, they never try to find Ingram and completely ignore him. And FYI, Tatums numbers will dip since he is shooting a crazy 3 point percentage, that and his scoring will come down.
          "Ingram is the 4 or 5 option" lmao and you're saying I'm the one that doesn't watch the games.

I've actually watched at least half of the lakers games this season. But I made my claim on Ingram in the summer league even though he was dominating. I could see his skills were limited. Oh and btw he's the #1 option. He just isn't that good at scoring so he gives the ball up. Not saying he's a bad player, he just isn't what Lakers nation think he is. He can be a solid 3rd option. And LOL at your comments about Tatum. I'm not even gonna respond to that. You clearly haven't watched Celtics games.

Ball is just terrible. I'll be shocked if he's still in the NBA 2 years from now.

Comment

"Ingram is the 4 or 5 option" lmao and you're saying I'm the one that doesn't watch the games.

I've actually watched at least half of the lakers games this season. But I made my claim on Ingram in the summer league even though he was dominating. I could see his skills were limited. Oh and btw he's the #1 option. He just isn't that good at scoring so he gives the ball up. Not saying he's a bad player, he just isn't want Lakers nation think he is. He can be a solid 3rd option. And LOL at your comments about Tatum. I'm not even gonna respond to that. You clearly haven't watched Celtics games.

Ball is just terrible. I'll be shocked if he's still in the NBA 2 years from now.
            How many terrible players get multiple triple doubles? He has no shot right now but that’s the easiest thing to fix at his age, he does everything else pretty well and his court vision is amazing for his age he’s gonna be around weather you like it or not.

Comment

I've actually watched at least half of the lakers games this season. But I made my claim on Ingram in the summer league even though he was dominating. I could see his skills were limited. Oh and btw he's the #1 option. He just isn't that good at scoring so he gives the ball up. Not saying he's a bad player, he just isn't what Lakers nation think he is. He can be a solid 3rd option. And LOL at your comments about Tatum. I'm not even gonna respond to that. You clearly haven't watched Celtics games.

I've watched every game. Ingram is second behind Kuzma in FG attempts but Clarkson, and KCP aren't too far off at all. Furthermore Tatum is shooting 48% from 3, you really think he is going keep that up? Try watching more games before making up dumbass assessments.

Comment

• Over under

Lonzo scores 13 points vs the Warriors...........

Comment

• Fucc Ingram, he comes through sometimes when he's driving to hole and getting calls... But I've seen multiple games where he's cost me money dominating the ball in last 5 min, and taking contested pull-up jumpers. The craziest **** is that when he's in the midst of doing that, no one tells him a damn thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
                    Fucc Ingram, he comes through sometimes when he's driving to hole and getting calls... But I've seen multiple games where he's cost me money dominating the ball in last 5 min, and taking contested pull-up jumpers. The craziest **** is that when he's in the midst of doing that, no one tells him a damn thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      How many terrible players get multiple triple doubles? He has no shot right now but that’s the easiest thing to fix at his age, he does everything else pretty well and his court vision is amazing for his age he’s gonna be around weather you like it or not.
                      triple doubles don't mean anything and westbrook proved that. Westbrook avged more rebounds than Lebron, does that make him a better rebounder? No, that just makes him a rebound hog. The real stat is the 50/50 rebounds not the ones that just drop in his hands because he's standing 30 feet from the player he suppose to be guarding.

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
                      I've watched every game. Ingram is second behind Kuzma in FG attempts but Clarkson, and KCP aren't too far off at all. Furthermore Tatum is shooting 48% from 3, you really think he is going keep that up? Try watching more games before making up dumbass assessments.
                      lulz, So you think Ingram and Ball are gonna improve but Tatum is gonna get worse?
                      Are you Magic Johnson?
                      Last edited by -Swizzy-; 11-29-2017, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X