Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have ordered DVD of Deontay Wilder glass getting SMASHED by harold sconiers!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    Took me 5 seconds to find this lol...

https://youtu.be/q8LqwBr9jcY
    You say that like I'm a Joshua fan

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      You say that like I'm a Joshua fan
      No, it took me just 5 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
        So have joshuas. If you guys are banking on raw power to beat joshua, wilder will dissapoint you, joshua has alot of power too and alot more skills. And he actually fights good opponents now its not rocket science why most think he will expose wilder.

Wilder has power and swings haymakers, thats it. You cant be a dominant world champ against elite competition that way. Against bums you can get away with it and scrape by like hes been doing.
        Joshua doesn't have skill, and his comp is trash. And I'd like to see him expose Wilder, and not talk about it anymore.

Joshua lacks a jab, footwork, and a natural right hand. If he was as confident as you that he could beat Wilder, then we would get this fight next. And Wilder's straight shots are why scumbag Hearn and stiff ass Joshua are avoiding him. If it was just windmills, the fight would've been made. Is Joshua fighting Whyte's bum ass again? Lol.

And Wilder hasn't scraped by anyone. He's clearly beaten them all and didn't need the help from the ref to end any fight.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
          Pretty sure the fight was on a minor US network. The clip I saw was a bit grainy.
          Stop lying to posters, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            They arent.

Wilder is by demanding to be paid WAY more than is realistic.

Its called pricing yourself out
            They are so, lmao. And Wilder's people are negotiating the fight. Wilder is the fighter. He can say whatever he wants but Haymon and Finkel will work out a deal as they are smart business men.

That's why Joshua talked about fighting Wilder in 2019 or even 2020 until fans ****ted on him. He knows Wilder is a grave threat and so does scumbag Hearn. That's why you're lying about seeing the Sconiers Wilder fight as if it means something now lol.

Wilder has you Joshua fans doing **** like this after Joshua's stiffa ass trash performance against Takam. If Wilder is so easy take the fight. Hell if Parker is so easy take the fight lol.

Comment

Joshua doesn't have skill, and his comp is trash. And I'd like to see him expose Wilder, and not talk about it anymore.

Joshua lacks a jab, footwork, and a natural right hand. If he was as confident as you that he could beat Wilder, then we would get this fight next. And Wilder's straight shots are why scumbag Hearn and stiff ass Joshua are avoiding him. If it was just windmills, the fight would've been made. Is Joshua fighting Whyte's bum ass again? Lol.

And Wilder hasn't scraped by anyone. He's clearly beaten them all and didn't need the help from the ref to end any fight.
              Ok now im convinced you are a troll or just dont know boxing. Joshua doesnt have skill? lmao thats just delusional. Hes not the second coming of mayweather but he has good boxing skills. Much better than wilder for that matter. And he has footwork, he just doesnt move around alot its not his style.
              http://www.thesweetscience.com/featu...ess-detractors

You should read that article, it breaks down exactly everything im talking about.Proper boxing knowledge for deontay fans.

Comment

Ok now im convinced you are a troll or just dont know boxing. Joshua doesnt have skill? lmao thats just delusional. Hes not the second coming of mayweather but he has good boxing skills. Much better than wilder for that matter. And he has footwork, he just doesnt move around alot its not his style.
                http://www.thesweetscience.com/featu...ess-detractors

You should read that article, it breaks down exactly everything im talking about.Proper boxing knowledge for deontay fans.
                Ok now im convinced you are a troll or just dont know boxing. Wilder doesnt have skill? lmao thats just delusional. Hes not the second coming of mayweather but he has good boxing skills. Much better than Joshua for that matter. And he has footwork, he just doesnt move around alot its not his style.

You should read that article, it breaks down exactly everything im talking about.Proper boxing knowledge for Joshua fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  They tried to cover this **** up like the roswell incident.

Ima expose the truth.
                  ok Barbra Walters lol.Funny thing about this is you don't have to go thru near as much work to find vids of Joshua getting dropped,hurt.

Comment

Ok now im convinced you are a troll or just dont know boxing. Wilder doesnt have skill? lmao thats just delusional. Hes not the second coming of mayweather but he has good boxing skills. Much better than Joshua for that matter. And he has footwork, he just doesnt move around alot its not his style.

You should read that article, it breaks down exactly everything im talking about.Proper boxing knowledge for Joshua fans.
                    Very intellegent response. Glad you had some kind of retort to everything i said.

Comment

Very intellegent response. Glad you had some kind of retort to everything i said.
                      It's your armchair logic. You can't talk your way to a victory for your favorite fighter here on this forum buster.

Comment

Working...
                      X