Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Eyes Conor McGregor: I'd Stop Him in Two Rounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish ODLH would just shut up his contradicting azz before he hurts boxing.cmon 44 and have not fought in 8=9 years.I mean I would still pick him but vif these MMA guys wanns fight a boxer take on a active one your own size and under 40 smdh.Lets see Conor with Spence or Charlo

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
      Hate oscar now become proper slimey use to be one of the sports best wouldnt know which one i would want to win both rats
      Oscar just for boxing sake otherwise UFC will spin this as they beat a HOF boxing in his own sport.They will conveniently forget he was 107 and had not fought in 30 yrs

Comment

Apparently De La Hoya has been "secretly" training. It's been such a well kept secret that his beer belly and double chin don't even know about it.

Comment

I would buy the fight....I remember when Odlh fough Shaq

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            Apparently De La Hoya has been "secretly" training. It's been such a well kept secret that his beer belly and double chin don't even know about it.
            thats pretty good lol

Comment

I believe oscar wins, idk about two rounds though

Comment

Connor can't fight. Floyd just walked forward and when he felt he had enought he opened up. It's ridiculous but if the money is right it may happen. I really don't care who wins this one.

Comment

Oscar Dela Hoya is a legend I would buy any pay per view he fights in,Oscar vs Mcgregor would be a 50/50fight Conor can box,let's make it happen

Comment

Oscar is such a hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                      GBP is on the verge of bankruptcy

Al Haymon finished him
                      Bankruptcy?? 😂😂
                      You won't go bankrupt when you have the biggest star in boxing and you just did over a million ppv's back to back...
                      Keep hating though...

Comment

Working...
                      X