Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do People Pretend That Wilder Wasn't Signed to Fight the #2 HW in The World.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
    Calling someone a snow bunny is to me, the same as me calling you a gollywog.

You wouldnt like it if i called you that would you? so what makes it acceptable for someone whos black to call a white person that ?

I'll say the same to you as 1hour. If you think its ok to call a white person that, then i'll refer to you as something thats equally as obscene because youve shown me its acceptable to do so and i dont expct you to whine about it.

Your new name is Jellybean.
    I don't see where he called anyone a snow bunny?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Its like this bruh...I cant help the fact that Blacks have been dominating the sport ; if a black man is on top give that man his credit! why hate? it is what it is. When Klitchko was on top I gave him his props, gave Billy Joe his due, given Chudinov his respect...but they ignore that and call me pro black....and now its so bad that I actually turned into a African-American in their eyes! These posters are weak minded and jealous.

They expose themselves daily. I notice how they kiss my ass and green k me when I say positive things about GGG or Kovalev or criticize a black fighter. They complement me for "keeping it real". But when I defend the black fighter, the tables turn. Now it's a problem.

When you are a fair and unbiased fan of the sport, you have to be prepared to engage attacks from all angles. I've argued against therealpugilist numerous times over Floyd and GGG with me criticizing Floyd and defending GGG. I've been called a GGG groupie several times.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Its like this bruh...I cant help the fact that Blacks have been dominating the sport ; if a black man is on top give that man his credit! why hate? it is what it is. When Klitchko was on top I gave him his props, gave Billy Joe his due, given Chudinov his respect...but they ignore that and call me pro black....and now its so bad that I actually turned into a African-American in their eyes! These posters are weak minded and jealous.
        You say that like i dont give black men props for dominating the sport? I've always given props to people irrespective of their skin colour in this sport so dont act like you're the only shining light of racial equality lol.

Just because i dont give props to deontay, like roughly 80% of the rest of this forum I'm racist. Says the apparently now white / asian/ hispanic guy who refers to the mention of the black people on this site as "we" and thinks its ok to call white people racist slurs lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          page 14 amd i have it screenshotted if he wants to delete it

Comment

• some real sensitive "snow bunnies" in here...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              How is Tyson Fury meeting your expectations of greatness~ at least Wilder is actually competing in boxing contests.
              Fury fought Klitschko in his 25th fight. But nice projecting.

Let's not compare that bum Wilder to someone who actually had the balls to go to the champions backyard and beat him for the belt.

Comment

I don't see it.

EDIT: I see it now

Comment

Why would I delete it?! I like white women you dumb mofo! if you heard my homies say ' I **** that white hoe/b*tch over there ' that might offended you to -- but really what offends you is that I'm coping your women -- ****ing them long dick style.

Comment

• Good point....

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      That guy sees race everywhere he looks.

Comment

Working...
                      X