Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many fighters have turned down 5x their highest payday for a fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    I can't wait for this thread to get made 100 more times. Crybaby losers.
    So Golovkin is going to duck in your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      That's bait. First Arum would have to offer that publicly or to his camp, the same 100 million which Arum said Floyd turned down... Has Arum rejected this late publicity stunt by Marquez?
      Negotiations shouldn't even be public. However, I think the question still stands.

I personally don't care, and don't follow it closely enough to remember the details, but I'm pretty sure there have been quotes flying around that not even for $100 million would be enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
        Negotiations shouldn't even be public. However, I think the question still stands.

I personally don't care, and don't follow it closely enough to remember the details, but I'm pretty sure there have been quotes flying around that not even for $100 million would be enough.
        That offer hasn't been made though. If you think JMM would really turn down 100 mil i don't know what to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          That offer hasn't been made though. If you think JMM would really turn down 100 mil i don't know what to say.
          Do you know what offer has been made?

Comment

Hard to tell because the fans started to care more about how much the fighters make than who they fight in the 2010's.

Comment

is the context for $100 million in Macau, the Phillippines or in Vegas? If Arum has publicized that such revenue can only be ''justified'' in Asia and ''surely not'' in Vegas, then Marquez can troll that too.

If Arum and Pacquiao truly want vengeance from that knockout at all costs then Arum should say that ''Marquez turning down 100 million for a fight in Asia is ridiculous...he certainly knows that those numbers can't be made in Vegas...''

Comment

Do you know what offer has been made?
                I know that one hasn't. He'd say he had turned down the offer, not that he would.

Lets talk about what we know not what could have been in a fantasy world.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  is the context for $100 million in Macau, the Phillippines or in Vegas? If Arum has publicized that such revenue can only be ''justified'' in Asia and ''surely not'' in Vegas, then Marquez can troll that too.

If Arum and Pacquiao truly want vengeance from that knockout at all costs then Arum should say that ''Marquez turning down 100 million for a fight in Asia is ridiculous...he certainly knows that those numbers can't be made in Vegas...''
                  I honestly don't know, and don't really care. The point is GGG is willing to fight Canelo, and the ts is trolling as if he doesn't.

Comment

Nobody has named one yet.

Comment

I know that one hasn't. He'd say he had turned down the offer, not that he would.

Lets talk about what we know not what could have been in a fantasy world.
                      Didn't he just say he turned down good money for Pacquiao, but would rather fave Cotto, potentially for less $?

If you want to stay away from fantasy; why do you pretend GGG doesn't want to fight Canelo?

Comment

Working...
                      X