Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Lil G's fans ever want him to move up and chase greatness ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    A lot of the GGG diehards on here followed this Pac>Donaire>Matthysse>Pac again>GGG bandwagon. It seems understandable to me why they're so nervous about legit competition. They've been backing loser after loser (in the sense that their hot streaks got ended).
    People just love overhyping punchers it seems, seen it time after time.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      A lot of the GGG diehards on here followed this Pac>Donaire>Matthysse>Pac again>GGG bandwagon. It seems understandable to me why they're so nervous about legit competition. They've been backing loser after loser (in the sense that their hot streaks got ended).

calling Pac, Donaire and GGG losers whilst donning an Amir Khan av.

hollywood screenwriters can't dream up comedy like this

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        is that you in ur pic lol? sik tmt hat m8

i bet you say 'bruh' in real life
        Post your pic before insulting others my dude.

Comment

I'd like to see Gennady in with the obvious candidates -- Canelo and/or Ward -- but after Saturday I think both beat GGG. Gennady would have to stop both of them to win, because both outbox him. And as much power as GGG has, it's one thing KO'ing B & C fighters, or guys coming up 2 divisions, and it's quite another thing stopping top shelf guys like Canelo & Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Kirchstein View Post

a black dude posing as a white jew. i think that's the next big thing, trans-racial.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
              On thing is sure, he's the best middleweight of this era.

Who cares, the rest is fantasy fights.

If it can help you to sleep...

"prime" Hopkins could draw with Mercado, then a little older lost to Taylor so you never now
              He is not even the best middleweight of this era. Sergio Martinez is far greater than GGG and it took a freak injury to his knee to someone finally dethroning him.

Comment

I don't agree with Adam but I respect him for putting his profile pic up for everyone to see.

Rock that TMT like a champ.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  calling Pac, Donaire and GGG losers whilst donning an Amir Khan av.

hollywood screenwriters can't dream up comedy like this

Comment

Boxing is a business, he claims he's not a business man, but he would only move up or down if it makes business sense (Mayweather Jr, Chavez Jr) and would fight popular WW's at 160. GGG is a straight up businessman and if his fans would just admit this I would be okay, that he's just like every other fighter. They try to make him out to be like he's not fighting for the most money he can get and foregoes tough fighters who may cause a problem but won't bring him a lot of money = that's business

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Kirchstein View Post
                      do you identify as black, are you trans-racial?

Comment

Working...
                      X