No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens teaser trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    so they changed the main character as a black man because america gotta give way to the blacks?
    Paranoiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      Paranoiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
      Disney was bought by Jews. J.J. Abrams is a Jew. (and probably part of the Illuminati) , and i wouldn't be surprised if there's reptilians in their anti-white secret society. Barbara Lerner Spectre is actually good friends with Abrams too.

Comment

Originally posted by 231 View Post
        Disney was bought by Jews. J.J. Abrams is a Jew. (and probably part of the Illuminati) , and i wouldn't be surprised if there's reptilians in their anti-white secret society. Barbara Lerner Spectre is actually good friends with Abrams too.
        Of course. It's always the most logical conclusion.

Comment

Comment

just as long as Harrison Ford kept his Han Solo swagger, it is acceptable for me, nothing else matters

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              More likely pretentious and full of pseudo scientific nonsense. Lucas deliberately made these movies without scientific reality because he considered them to be fantasies
              Although he introduced quite a bit of gritty realism into Howard the Duck...

Comment

Is this a prequel to the old ones or a prequel to the prequel?

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
                  Is this a prequel to the old ones or a prequel to the prequel?
                  No. It's a sequel to Return of the Jedi.

Comment

Working...
                  X