Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Critics Will Be Shocked By Mayweather's Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im actually expecting a pretty competitive fight. Like a SD or 7-5 type fight for Mayweather. So anything less than that will be a disappointment for me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      Im actually expecting a pretty competitive fight. Like a SD or 7-5 type fight for Mayweather. So anything less than that will be a disappointment for me.
      Then prepare for disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        I sincerely doubt that. Mayweather is past prime, but he's got more than enough in the tank to make this a very non-competitive fight. I liked Ortiz's chances better for a competitive fight (not that I thought he'd win, mind you), but he flubbed that up with that stupid headbutt.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          DLH is 10X the boxer Guerrero can ever dream of being. DLH is also bigger and stronger.

Styles don't always win you the fight, it's the fighter who is using that style that does.
          Truer words are seldom spoken around here.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Then prepare for disappointment.
            Indeed.

Comment

Ok Robert let's just think here. God doesn't lie and not a cheater. If Jesus help you in this fight, than there's know need in watching it. Jesus's helping you is cheating because that's a 1000000000x disadvantage even if you was fighting 10 Floyd's in the ring at one time. If you lose will it be Jesus fought? Nope. It's two guys putting in hard work and may the best man win. Sound like your about to wet your pans Robert and afraid.

Comment

If you win, I will never doubt what ever bull**** that comes out of your face. But for now, you're just trying to sell a **** fight.

Comment

I like the guy, but Mayweather is going to take him to school. Everybody knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    DLH is 10X the boxer Guerrero can ever dream of being. DLH is also bigger and stronger.

Styles don't always win you the fight, it's the fighter who is using that style that does.
                    Good post. Green K.

Comment

I'm confident in the ghosts abilities.

He can do it all. Fight from the outside, inside, hold the center of the ring. Has good jab .

Hes going to make this a fight. and i will bet some points on the ghost taking the win.

Comment

Working...
                      X